Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

A Noob's Guide to being a 30

Go down 
+11
xXx MiGs xXx
YellowGeeHawd
NukeLaCoog
gk daddio 65
NYVandel
DELTAxDOG
MajorBedhead067
JAGERpatrol
mwhop78
BlackDeath
Sr Slampiece
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Empty
PostSubject: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:06 am

A Noob’s guide to the >30< written by a Noob
By YellowGeehawd AKA Will Collins [30x3]

First off let me congratulate you on being accepted to our colorful menagerie of mercenaries. If you are easily offended please leave you pride in the pre-game lobby and if you are easily offended please go ahead and rescind you application because your feelings will get hurt. Screw your KDR it’s about wins not spins with the 30’s. I would rather take solace in a 30 getting a Final Kill Cam versus a 30 being the Final Kill Cam. Yes montage videos are awesome and make a silent majority of us weep because we are not that great, but face it we have mortgages to pay. There are some players on your rosters that are going to be better than you, get over it. I’ll be the first to admit that I’m below average player but I’ll play the f*ck out the objective i.e. getting killed 5 times in a row trying to cap the A flag on dome but Dammit! I’ll get the cap if we need it to spawn trap them at B for the win.

Being with the >30< has been a tremendous learning experience for me not only as a person also as a player. FPS can almost be considered a cleansing experience for the soul. Where else can you shoot and tea bag a douche bag with the Gamer tag of xXSwagYOLOJerseyShoreMommaandDaddydonotlikemeenoughtotalktomeXx and get away with it? My wife has informed me that she has always consider video games childish, then my first night rolling with the 30’s she heard I was having a good time and had the epiphany I could be at a bar getting intoxicated (especially considering we live in a college town). She still doesn’t like it but some of you know that I’ll be doing laundry and gaming at the same time, it’s about compromise.

With all that being said I have complied at brief list of abbreviations, cast of characters and some of my initial observations:

-Abbreviations:

PTFO: Play the Fuc*ing Objective
SGRU: (Xbox Roster 1) Super Gay Rainbow Unicorns.
PMFO: (Slam’s personal Creed) Play My Fuc*ing Objective, and get moab’d and I’ll make you famous on YouTube.
BagU: Self explanatory.
BEVR: Courtesy of my Favorite Angry Canadian BlackRayne.
BACN, HAM, SNAX, EGGS: Late night clan tags of roster 3 when we run our Denny’s classes.
-1BR: A play on BlackDeaths 1BAR, it’s what happens when my wife is trying to download stuff for work.
FITO or FITFO: Fly In the Ointment or Fly in the Fuc*ing Ointment, Sly when he’s running around with a .44 stabbing people on Hardcore Dom.

-A brief Cast of Characters Xbox side:

The1UrLookin4: El Jefe, enough said.

Sr Slampiece: Slam AKA Fuc* you Slam, king of trolling. Mess around and he’ll make you look stupid playing a private AON. Really mess around in a FFA he’ll make you famous on YouTube.

DeltaXDog: The little brother you never wanted or in my case the little brother that I never wanted and is better than me at video games.

CaptUnd3rpantzz: My personal Hero. Angry, bitter and downright hateful hence he is my hero. A master wordsmith when it comes to English language.

SlyPeeler: Poet Laureate of >30<. One of the most engaging and creative persons I have ever ran across.

FiremanLD525: AKA Joey. Dear sweet baby Jesus, if you EVER get a chance to play with Joey he will make you laugh so hard you will sweat. I can provide translation I speak North Central Tennessee.

J3551CA87: Wow what can I say? She is an enigma all her own. She is one of the bravest gamer women I’ve ever played with to put up with the locker room humor. She can hold her own in game like the rest of us, and more than hold her own in pre game lobby. An eloquent grasp of the English language would not eve begin to describe her.

My initial observations can be found here:
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t6594-17-things-that-i-have-learned

Here is your to do guide:
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t218-new-to-the-clan-here-s-what-to-do

Here is a Mandatory video you must watch Smile :
https://over30clan.forumotion.com/t6711-the-wait-is-over-tribute-clan-montage-is-here

Once again thank you for taking time out of your day to read this manifesto I have created.
Being a >30< will make you like to play video games again.

Last edited by YellowGeeHawd on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:55 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : stickied)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 10:58 am

almost makes me want to get a Xbox...almost. +1 to you sir.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:30 am

You reach around trolling jerk! Ok, I'll concede. LOL Nice guide!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:47 pm

i almost wept

fucking stickied
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
mwhop78

mwhop78

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 57

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Somebody needs to do this for the PS3 side. +1 sir.
Back to top Go down
JAGERpatrol

JAGERpatrol

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 60

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:59 pm

+1 to you good sir...
Back to top Go down
MajorBedhead067

MajorBedhead067

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 1

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:31 pm

I was reading this on my lunch break today and honestly one of the highlights of my day!
Major lol! Great stuff Yellow! Thanks for the time you put in to write something this creative!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:34 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
i almost wept

fucking stickied

BD coming from an scholar like yourself that means a lot, that made my day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Thanks Major I did it at work.... Tell's you the day I had. All the >30< make my day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 11:49 pm

This was GREAT! Still laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:34 am

Good for you !!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:12 am

Dagger, it's like you were never here.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 65

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 10:45 am

Don't forget that any attempt to speak over me while I'm drunk will result in you being upset because it is impossible lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:11 am

Lol it is, we just mute you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:13 am

Very well done Yellow!! And gaming with Fireman is a MUST affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 1:54 pm

This is the 1st I have seen of this thread. Wow, I like Poet Laureate some much more than Emperor. Is it too late to say this is awesome?
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Its never to late sly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:44 pm

well I reached him around. so that will count for something. I don't pass those things out like candy the way some folks do.
Back to top Go down
DELTAxDOG

DELTAxDOG

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:39 pm

I accept them like candy, hell. I accept them more that I would candy!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 4:42 pm

I give reaches when I think someone needs a hug!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Sweet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 4:42 pm

hahaha, i love the abbreviations.
Back to top Go down
NYVandel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 9:29 pm

Love the abreviations!
Back to top Go down
gk daddio 65

gk daddio 65

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 8

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:52 pm

Holy @*#!, I just got a soda all over my keyboard. Figured I would give this a read during lunch since I'm a noob to the clan and glad I did. Had to hold in the laughs but at least I now know that there are going to be some belly hurting times during these matches.
Awesome commentary and Two big thumbs up to you. I will say though, I'm glad I'm not in the cubical next to you at work because I don't think Id get much done besides crackin up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:03 pm

My mind is a cornucopia of fucked up misplaced random thoughts. With a dash of I don't give a flying fuck. And a tablespoon of dealing with the public all damn day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Noob's Guide to being a 30   A Noob's Guide to being a 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Noob's Guide to being a 30
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next