Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread

Go down 
+44
grandmst
WOODY04
Chas-71
TheShamrock7
TydenWolf
Dirty Koi
Dagger Asp
invisible843
glenncb1973
IronKneebone
Uridium242
indyratpack
Doamne01
GGz ST34LTHY
Kamea6
Criptic Wolf
SwollenCamel
EstimatdProphet
Spartan Runnerr
xXx MiGs xXx
NukeLaCoog
MoneyMan300
Repo_Dog
bluehound000
walldoggy
xl Centurion lx
Sr Slampiece
BlackDeath
WhiteFrost12
Dubious Baller
carlmuir
ImGoodIfYouSuck
deadmyt
Nely
Winners
evandadda
UncleHubb
BubbleGutts192
SouthPawDraw
Maverick9227
Naven
TheCanisDirus
TripleAce Andy
DeathByAK
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
deadmyt

GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 12:17 pm

So far I have been getting my ass kicked but I would not say it's because of lag comp. I'm not afraid to admit it but there are just a lot more better players out there than me with almost perfect aim. You stray off target even a little and your dead. I'm ok with that.
Back to top Go down
Spartan Runnerr

Spartan Runnerr

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Overall, I really like it (bring on the hate). The maps are really big and have more of an "arena" feel to them...less "route" oriented and more open playing field so you have to be way more careful as you move around the map. It feels like people come out of everywhere so spawning, mash the sprint button and go usually just gets you killed a lot. I like the arena feel, but will take some getting used to and a lot more map knowledge.

Our beloved Dom has taken on a whole new form so the strategy that we're all used to (hold B and lock down our side) pretty much gets thrown out. This will take some rethinking but i like the essentially new game type.

I still can't see enemies for shit, but that has improved in the couple hours I've played now, so will just take more gettin used to. same as every other release.

The game seems to encourage more defined "Roles" of sniper, smg, assault, lmg etc. We played a couple maps last night (like the Stonehenge or whatever map) and having a couple snipers holding down a side from way back, a couple LMG/AR guys roaming the around defending the middle and a couple rushing smg/AR guys capping flags and getting all in their business feels like it would be very effective.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 180

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:40 pm

This game is so hit or miss. The good games are really good and the bad games are REALLY bad. I just rage quit a 15-35 game where I kept getting spawned in front of the enemy and the best one was spawning in front of an enemy sentry gun.

FUGHOSTS

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/axblackdeathxa
xXx MiGs xXx

xXx MiGs xXx

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 38

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:44 pm

BlackDeath wrote:
This game is so hit or miss.  The good games are really good and the bad games are REALLY bad.  I just rage quit a 15-35 game where I kept getting spawned in front of the enemy and the best one was spawning in front of an enemy sentry gun.

FUGHOSTS

Oh yea, the spawns are fucking retarded a lot of the time, hopefully with some time that is patched
Back to top Go down
EstimatdProphet

EstimatdProphet

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 2

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:39 pm

I'm really liking this overall … a lot. Hit detection is great and very much improved. I love the movement, feels very very smooth. The spawns are totally wonky and ridiculous especially if you triple-cap on domination. Gunfights are very short/non-existant (that's why the speed perks are necessary). The default gun (SA-805) is actually quite good but I've been playing with the AK-12, Honey Badger and the ARX-160. The AK-12 with muzzle break and fore grip is my favorite so far but fire rate is kinda low but not too bad. I haven't used the MSBS which supposedly is THE best assault rifle and has already been banned from competitive play (unlocking this next)

The maps are HUGE and locking up and controlling territory is difficult and will be a whole new strategy to figure out. The spawns are especially screwed up in domination (and moreso if you triple cap) but hopefully they'll fix that with a patch.

Sat Com's are kinda useless on their own. Just a one sweep and then it's a motion sensor basically. You really can't just throw one down. Gotta coordinate with teammates that have them and place 2-3 of them to cover the map/large-area for them to be effective.

PERKS!!! The perk system is interesting and challenging. I did find out that if you forego the lethal and tacticals, you get two more perk slots for a total of 10. Perks are very necessary. Especially stalker (like the stock, move faster when ADS), quickdraw and focus (no filching and less sway when ADS). Also the stealth perks are very useful like Wiretap (using both yours and enemy's sit-coms) or Off the Grid (immunity to enemy Sat Com killstreaks and radar pings by not showing you on the radar).

Like Black said the good games were GREAT but some where horribly laggy (which fixed when backing out to a new lobby).

BTW, if you play squads you can level up against bots. The bots are AMAZINGLY good AI. They flank, are dead on aim and will even drop-shot you. Crazy but a lot more like real players. The cool thing is you can level up and not get totally killed and can get a good feel for the maps and gameplay at the same time you're leveling up.
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 9

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:56 pm

I LIKE BOTS!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan300

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 4

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:18 pm

xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:
This game is so hit or miss.  The good games are really good and the bad games are REALLY bad.  I just rage quit a 15-35 game where I kept getting spawned in front of the enemy and the best one was spawning in front of an enemy sentry gun.

FUGHOSTS

Oh yea, the spawns are fucking retarded a lot of the time, hopefully with some time that is patched
Agree...the spawns are mess, but then I always thought that about MW3 and they never did much about it.
Back to top Go down
DeathByAK

DeathByAK

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 23

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 7:45 pm

MoneyMan300 wrote:
xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:

FUGHOSTS

Agree...the spawns are mess, but then I always thought that about MW3 and they never did much about it.
Exactly what I thought - the spawns in MW3 were game-breaking IMO.  Ghosts is very similar to MW3 - you just never know where you/they are going to spawn and you get shot in the back (often times by someone you JUST killed) a LOT.

I'm really struggling with this game.  I find it very difficult to make out the enemy - I'm colorblind with reds & greens and this game is the worst I've seen yet at ppl blending into the background...for me.  That coupled with the TTK being 0.000001ms is turning out to be less than fun.

The leveling is VERY slow which really constricts playing around with different guns - I can't even afford to build a sniper class b/c every f-ing attachment for every f-ing gun is the same value as a perk...dafuq?

I think they have done some good things.  I like the way you move & mantle and reload while sprinting, etc.  But I feel like I've already started to get bored and I have less than 1 day (or even 12 hours) of game-time.

Not sure how much time I'll be putting into this game.  At this point, I guess i'm going to look forward to some BF4 on next gen and then Titanfall as the next game I'll be excited about - the Ghosts excitement has already worn off for me I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 8:00 pm

DeathByAK wrote:
MoneyMan300 wrote:
xXx MiGs xXx wrote:
BlackDeath wrote:

FUGHOSTS

Exactly what I thought - the spawns in MW3 were game-breaking IMO.  Ghosts is very similar to MW3 - you just never know where you/they are going to spawn and you get shot in the back (often times by someone you JUST killed) a LOT.

I'm really struggling with this game.  I find it very difficult to make out the enemy - I'm colorblind with reds & greens and this game is the worst I've seen yet at ppl blending into the background...for me.  That coupled with the TTK being 0.000001ms is turning out to be less than fun.

The leveling is VERY slow which really constricts playing around with different guns - I can't even afford to build a sniper class b/c every f-ing attachment for every f-ing gun is the same value as a perk...dafuq?

I think they have done some good things.  I like the way you move & mantle and reload while sprinting, etc.  But I feel like I've already started to get bored and I have less than 1 day (or even 12 hours) of game-time.

Not sure how much time I'll be putting into this game.  At this point, I guess i'm going to look forward to some BF4 on next gen and then Titanfall as the next game I'll be excited about - the Ghosts excitement has already worn off for me I'm afraid.

Agreed Death - hoping the PS4 version BLOWS me away with graphics!
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:04 pm

I tried squads for the first time today - played about 5 or 6 games.  Much like multiplayer the maps are the biggest downfall to this game - they're TOO big!  It brings action to a grinding hault.  Numerous occasions [in squads] I got bored running around trying to find something to shoot at.  Honesty it reminded me of Assassins Creed there was so much fucking running LOL seriously though it was ridiculous.  

The best way I can sum up multiplayer / pubs - its like playing hardcore in terms of you dying yet core in terms of you trying to kill someone.

I honestly cannot see myself putting much time into this title.  I was very reluctant to purchase it and now have buyers remorse.  There are just SO many other titles I'd rather play and ENJOY much more.  I will try and grind it out at least to level 60 so I can try and feel out every aspect (perks, guns, attachments, etc.)

A quick side note - much like BO2 if you remove lethals and tacticals you'll get a couple more points to spend in perks.  I did this in order to add the fast hands equivalent (for faster reloading).

edit: ok you guys MUST try the game mode Hunted!  It's similar to dropzone but you only start with a pistol (with one mag of ammo) a 4-stage flash (let it cook for multiple bangs) and 2 throwing knives.  Crates are dropped in sequence like dropzone each crate containing 5 random guns.  First team to 65 kills wins.  IT WAS SO MUCH FUN especially if you love throwing a knife in someones face!
Back to top Go down
SwollenCamel

SwollenCamel

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 44

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:36 am

The hunted, for me is fucking awesome, keeps me very entertained and great a way to lvl up.
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:40 am

BlackDeath wrote:
I tried squads for the first time today - played about 5 or 6 games.  Much like multiplayer the maps are the biggest downfall to this game - they're TOO big!  It brings action to a grinding hault.  Numerous occasions [in squads] I got bored running around trying to find something to shoot at.  Honesty it reminded me of Assassins Creed there was so much fucking running LOL seriously though it was ridiculous.  

The best way I can sum up multiplayer / pubs - its like playing hardcore in terms of you dying yet core in terms of you trying to kill someone.

I honestly cannot see myself putting much time into this title.  I was very reluctant to purchase it and now have buyers remorse.  There are just SO many other titles I'd rather play and ENJOY much more.  I will try and grind it out at least to level 60 so I can try and feel out every aspect (perks, guns, attachments, etc.)

A quick side note - much like BO2 if you remove lethals and tacticals you'll get a couple more points to spend in perks.  I did this in order to add the fast hands equivalent (for faster reloading).

edit: ok you guys MUST try the game mode Hunted!  It's similar to dropzone but you only start with a pistol (with one mag of ammo) a 4-stage flash (let it cook for multiple bangs) and 2 throwing knives.  Crates are dropped in sequence like dropzone each crate containing 5 random guns.  First team to 65 kills wins.  IT WAS SO MUCH FUN especially if you love throwing a knife in someones face!
There sure area lot of game modes!  I've been playing a LOT of 'Squads' ... much easier to level up.  Seems like it's going to take FOREVER to get my guns and load-outs.  
Back to top Go down
Criptic Wolf

Criptic Wolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 33

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 am

A few of us played hunted the first day, it is pretty fun. I remember making it to the crate and it gave me an rpg, which I then shot right in somebody's face, pretty satisfying lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecripticwolf
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 56

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:05 pm

Eh, i'm so over grinding in shooters... does this COD really take that long to level up and unlock weapons/items like everyone's saying?
Back to top Go down
UncleHubb

UncleHubb

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:08 pm

gun fer hire wrote:
Eh, i'm so over grinding in shooters... does this COD really take that long to level up and unlock weapons/items like everyone's saying?
L-O-N-G-E-R ... Then I used my (hard) earned 'squad points' to buy a new gun and didn't like it.  FUCK!
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:29 pm

UncleHubb wrote:
gun fer hire wrote:
L-O-N-G-E-R ... Then I used my (hard) earned 'squad points' to buy a new gun and didn't like it.  FUCK!
Whelp... it's decided then... FUCK THAT SHIT!

I'll see you boys on BF4/Killzone:SF/Blacklight:Retribution
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:19 pm

Not really gun.  As with any game, there's a learning curve to the maps, guns, spawns, gametypes, etc.  After playing BO2 for days, it's hard to not expect to be masters of Ghosts right off the bat. But it IS a diff game and things are changed from before. So, most of us I presume, will suck for a while.

You can buy any gun, perk, etc. at anytime if you have enough squad points.  Or you can reach the requisite level and it's unlocked.

At least that's how it was explained to me.  lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010
Kamea6

Kamea6

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 30

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:28 pm

walldoggy wrote:
Not really gun.  As with any game, there's a learning curve to the maps, guns, spawns, gametypes, etc.  After playing BO2 for days, it's hard to not expect to be masters of Ghosts right off the bat.  But it IS a diff game and things are changed from before.  So, most of us I presume, will suck for a while.

Yes, we are going to suck for awhile. but we will get better eventually, i hope.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kamea61
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Hmmmm well... i just saw my local RedBox had it so i reserved a copy. Guess i'll see you fuckers online this weekend for one last Xbox hurrah before my PS4 arrives Razz 
Back to top Go down
GGz ST34LTHY

GGz ST34LTHY

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 5

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:53 pm

^^^^^

Bye Bye PS fanboi  Razz
Back to top Go down
TheCanisDirus

TheCanisDirus

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:09 pm

Haha noooo PS4FANBOI... ask Migs... c'mon! Razz 
Back to top Go down
Doamne01

Doamne01

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 67

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:09 pm

I have to say that the initial weapons, perks, and attachments were not my favorite. The game seems to me to be what a game would be if BF and COD had a baby; as you level up and add attachments the guns changed dramatically and some of the higher point weapons are kick-ass. The maps are huge but manageable and the time to kill is fast!

If you want to get Squad Points faster, TMartn made a video that helps a lot:

Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:12 pm

Criptic Wolf wrote:
A few of us played hunted the first day, it is pretty fun.  I remember making it to the crate and it gave me an rpg, which I then shot right in somebody's face, pretty satisfying lol.
^^^ THIS^^^^

The first time I did that I even pointed it out in party chat how therapeutic it felt! LOL

gun - I honestly don't feel the progression is slow (level wise). I have less than 10 hours and I'm level 16 (I think). IMO MW3 was the slowest since you had 80 levels. I'm fairly confident Ghosts tops out at 60. Every item requires squad points to "purchase" but there are also level caps associated as well.

I spent my initial points on the MSBS and the TRACKER SIGHT! This thing is the next target finder lol. Since that I've sort of been banking them...haven't felt the need to use them just yet. I run 6 perks by dumping secondary, tacticals, & lethals - which seems to be working out for me.

Now if you want to unlock every squad member and every item yeah you are in for a LONG haul. But I'm just working on my primary soldier - I want to get all the weapons, attachments, and perks unlocked so I know what all the game has to offer. I suspect it won't take long based on my current progression.
Back to top Go down
SouthPawDraw

SouthPawDraw

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 15

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:17 pm

GHOSTS is a POS. I'll play to hang with the clan, but this is the last IW title I'll be buying. Even the stuff that should have been cool (ex. character customization, Pick 10)...which were aspects they lifted from other games and developers...they still couldn't get right. IW obviously has no fucking clue how to even create a basic useful lobby UI experience (ex. no "Mute All", wonky invite display, etc.). Lastly they've tried to co-op on Tea-bagging (via Humiliation Field Orders) and thus jumped the shark.

I thought of writing a longer essay on the issues, but you know what? IW is obviously not worth it as they have zero interest in making an engaging game for their customers. Maybe they'll get the message if we vote with our wallets. Here's looking forward to Bungie's DESTINY and hopefully Treyarch's BLACK OPS 3.

No clue what-so-ever. The 1:20 mark sums it up.
Back to top Go down
BlackDeath

BlackDeath

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:22 pm

Listen to 2:02 I swear he was going to say "they probably don't know what a good game is" !!!
Back to top Go down
indyratpack

indyratpack

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 62

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:29 pm

Southpaw -- The MUTE button is there, but it's no longer on the main lobby screen. If you hit the Start button in the lobby or in the game there is a MUTE function that lets you mute all or all but friends. I took me awhile to discover this, but once I found it I like it a better than BO2. If you got thrown into a quick game in BO2, you no longer had the option to mute all, but now you still can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread   GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GHOSTS: First Thoughts Thread
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next