Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Small clan battles Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Small clan battles

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:00 am

I'm still very new to the clan. Are there any smaller clan battles? Like 2 v 2 or 3 v 3? Just for practice and tactics. I have a friend at work that plays game battles with 2 and 3 man teams, I have watched the gameplay in his files, looks pretty organized. I believe that in doubles they are ranked 13th or 14th. I was wondering if anyone is into that here. Off subject, map call outs. I have been rollin' solo for so long I don't know the callouts to a lot of the maps, so I apologize if I stumble during matches.
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:14 am

Hey OB...

I don't recall any formal battles like that here but I know a good handful of us enjoy the chaos of a 3v3...Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:26 am

some of us have looked into it and i got a account so has the1 from previous and more Smile
i have to say yes it is organised well etc but the competitiveness is through the roof and not for me as it takes the fun out of it and just creates anger (with me anyways) lol
we do have many clans we know and talk to plus tourniments. one on fb atm os a 1v1 its just started but will run again ... join the over30clan fb page and go check out the liked buy 30.. and there are few clans there and on the old forum in clan battles there are some plus 4sg is playing 30 soon ... these groups will meet what requirements you look for too, they are all good peops and play for fun though to win Smile with no prize just pride ..

try get a team together or join in and sign up to battles and such that we post here to get you in the feel for it, then build a team of 30 you play with if they are down and start getting to know people in other clans ...
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 10:31 am

we are all up for some variation to the normal to so suggest it in a lobby and try it out pal Smile
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:31 pm

thanks. I will check it out. I think it would be fun in games like Search and Destroy. Games where everybody is evenly matched with no killstreaks and limited perks. By organized I meant that the routes and fields of fire that each member covered were planned out.
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:56 pm

man i love snd, hey obticeo do you want to meet at the weekend and throw some down, maybe on sat night .. ive usually got a lobby full but i play around 9pm gmt which ec is like 4 hrs behind that will be approx 5 pm ? a bit awkward with the time difference but manic plays with us alot as well so it can be done if it fits with you .. ill get the lobby doing the same thing if they want to participate (they usually do).. manic and bomber have been bangin on about this for a while so they will join us if they can ..
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:01 pm

Shorty... Me and Bomber just love the giggles we get from killing your corner camping ass. Kisses
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:12 pm

sounds like its on lol .. manic tell bomber pls, you 2 v us 2 and if not ill get anouther to run some with Smile
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:29 pm

3v3...gotta have Hugo with me an Bomber
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:33 pm

I'd play If anyone could put up with me team killing them and shouting "Oh fuck! Sorry" Wink
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Im with you Inglorious, you can kill me anytime sweetheart.
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:40 am

Thanks gorgeous
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:35 am

Might be an idea once in a while to play or 3v3 or 2v2 depending on numbers instead of our big lobbys, just to mix it up. Just pair off from the main lobby, as in first person with third and second person with fourth and so on. Then first team against second team and third against fourth on tdm or dom. The games should be roughly equal in lenght so we could meet back in the main lobby.

I would say everyone would be up for it and if it doesnt work out there is no harm done.
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:09 am

lol ill run with manic and hugo and we will be searching those corners for you shorty.

must admit 3v3 sounds great fun.

on a different note that sticks and stones and gun game on saturday night was pure brilliance.

that is why i joined the clan for fun like that,everytime i turned a corner manic appeared and we just seemed to kill each other.

great games,great clan,great clannies

bomber
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:46 am

Agreed Bomber good fun, Killface was tearing it up with the tomahawk, we should have ganged up on the fucker.

If we do try the new idea random is the way to go to keep it fun.
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 5:57 am

bomber keep looking pal all youll see is the cam Razz lol
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:01 am

you know what fuck it .. im on tues, weds fri and saturday .. we will runn a load of 1v1 2v2 3v3 through the rest of the week ... if you dont want to play thats cool but if ya do ill be looking for ya with my overpowered famas and crossbow rockin s/c and a tube Razz
bring your A game hahaha
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:03 am

do you know in mw3 you can rock s/c and marter dome lmfao ready your selfs lolol
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 6:51 am

i wouldnt mind joining in with you boys lol Wink
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:31 am

Thats the plan Dan, the whole group hopefully.
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:06 am

Killface just joined in on our 'fuck around games' to prove that he's still one of the 'do hards' and top of the food chain...a.k.a. his pissing territory
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:08 am

SHORTY_-77-_ wrote:
bomber keep looking pal all youll see is the cam Razz lol

lol shorty thats brilliant.

you should put that in your sig.

bomber
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:09 am

what our mate jizface is a do hard??

lol i dont want to upset him he may aim his famas my way

bomber
Back to top Go down

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:36 am

Ssshhhh... He's like Father Christmas...he knows when we are sleeping, he's knows when we are awake...we must be good for goodness sake (and all that scary crap about constantly being watched)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small clan battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small clan battles   Small clan battles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small clan battles
Page 1 of 1