Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Handguns...any advice?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Handguns...any advice? Empty
PostSubject: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:52 pm

I know most of us prefer Machine Pistols (why wouldn't you), but the news of the FMG nerf has me thinking of trying handguns. Any recommendations?

I noticed there was a weekly contract for 5000xp for just 25 handgun kills too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:54 pm

i LOVE that break-open revolver, forget it's name. It needs SoH, but it's fun as hell to kill a guy with that popgun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 5:54 pm

The first one in the list is my favorite, can't remember the name off the top of my head... I like the desert eagle too. With SOH the magnum works well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:14 pm

I did the weekly challgene with the .44. It was a blast, thanks to my team that bared with me that night, did not put up my best numbers but had a good time none the less akimbo on the '44 is good old fashion ranging fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 6:35 pm

I achieved that contract with the 412 (I think that's what it is). My plan of attack, get close, unload all six on them, reload, repeat. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:07 pm

I thought this would be a thread regarding real world handguns. Phooey! I prefer the P99 for my hardcore class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:43 pm

Akimbo magnums is dual wield pythons. That is how I roll. Well, not anymore since machine pistols but I may soon go back to that depending on if they just hit the FMG9, or the skorps and the MP9s too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:39 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
I thought this would be a thread regarding real world handguns. Phooey! I prefer the P99 for my hardcore class.

I too was disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:22 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:

We could just as easily make it about real handguns. Also a fun and worthy topic.

I currently have a Glock G18, Taurus snub nose .357 hammerless, Browning buck mark .22, and a a burning desire for a Kimber .45. Are you listening Santa?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:32 pm

I have a nice HK hk45 full size combat frame w/ surefire x300. Want an extended threaded barrell. Ruger lc9 for everyday pocket carry. Yes this dentist packs heat while working on patients. Santa better be listening because I want a HK p30 for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Sr Slampiece

Sr Slampiece

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 235

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:47 am

There's hand guns in this game??? I've never used a single one. Ever. Along with LMGs and Snipers. I wish MW3 had the stats like Blops where it showed your kills for each weapon. I get comfortable with a particular setup and keep using the same thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/SrSlampiece?feature=watch

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 11:53 am

Me too. Never used one, and only used a sniper rifle for a contract. I'm going to try LMGs...any recommendations?

and N8, you never know when some junkie will come in looking for painkillers or something...fortune favors the prepared!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:29 pm

handgun advice? Dont clean it when it is loaded...

I am 7 kills away from this challenge. I will be hard pressed to use a pistol again since even the revolver (not the magnum) has decet power and still takes 3 direct hits to kill.

I did get one headshot. Whee.

Picked up the dual magnum off a guy I killed. It was not terrible. Not nearly as good as Dual Machine Pistol Anything, but like Audio said- it feels cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:03 pm

The last two weeks I have been sniping like crazy.....The Barret .50, L18A, and that beastly MSR...Never thought I would be using ANY of those but I have gotten decent at it and it helps hold flags on DOM on some maps, granted my kills are usually way down but I usually get lots of defends.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 8:06 pm

Handguns are terrible on mw3......way underpowered, you almost have to shoot people in the back to get a kill with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Handguns...any advice?   Handguns...any advice? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Handguns...any advice?
Page 1 of 1