Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

aiming tips

Go down 
+4
Maverick9227
DELTAxDOG
ImGoodIfYouSuck
walldoggy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

aiming tips - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 9:15 pm

Oh man that would piss me off. What would be the point. I hope not!
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 18

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:26 pm

Ok my input I have the Frag Fx Shark 360 and couldn't hear anyone in Live party chat. I did some digging and found this on their website:

Headsets work in multiplayer mode only. Headsets don't work in xbox live party chat etc.
Plug in the dongle, then the wired Xbox360 controller into the dongle, switch on FragChuck and Mouse. Then plug in your headset into the wired controller.
Using for instance the Xbox headset, you will hear audio from your TV, and other players through the headset. They will also hear you.

I am not too happy about it either. Now I am going to try to sell mine on ebay since I got mine from GameStop and they are asshats when it comes to returns(online) and I am going go out and get the Scuf Controller
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TydenWolf?feature=guide

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:18 pm

Maybe they will have a firmware update? Wtf, why make and sell a controller geared to MW3 multiplayer, screw up the chat. Well I'll see how it works. I should be able to chat in game, just not party
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:06 am

I just wanted to give a a quick overview of the fragfx 360 since I got to use it for the first time at last nights TDM!

First, it's awesome. It works well. I did notice zig zag in vertical up and down, but ADS everything was smooth. Buttons responded well. Mouse is made for big hands, smaller hands may not like as much. Mouse felt a little bit of a light weight, but serves well.

One of the biggest myths no uncovered. The chat worked flawlessly. Xbox live party chat, and in came chat. Everyone heard me last night and I heard everyone else in both live and in game.

Button remapping is great, and the rapid fire function isn't to shabby either. It works great for the t95 I found out. Fires 3 round burst at a quicker rate then then just pressing the button. Add rapid fire and I found quite a few time the enemy was down before he could react.

Overall I am very pleased with my purchase. Only two cons. 1) it's wireless so it disconnected and reconnected once in 2 1/2 hours, but it still happened. Even with disconnect chat still worked and it was so fast you hardly noticed except it happened as I was about to fire. 2). For 90.00 I just expected build quality a little nicer. I liked the scuff feel of the mouse but wished it had more weight. The fragchuck could use better gripping surface. One more. The sensitivity dial WAIS in a bad spot for me. Yes it quick access but I kept knocking it. I am happy with it as a whole and will be my preferred mw3 controller until I get a xim3. Can't wait to test it out with BF3.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Well I am glad that you had no issue with the chat it might be the fact that I am not using a offical xbox 360 wired controller I am using the Razer Onza controller. That may be my issue but I did just buy a Scuf controller today I can't wait for it to come in the mail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:14 am

Good luck with your scuf! That the only thing I can think of is the controller is Microsoft.
Back to top Go down
TydenWolf

TydenWolf

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:04 pm

That must be it. Oh well I may just hold on to it so a friend of mine that is a PC gamer can play on a console if he ever comes over to game.
Back to top Go down
jimmythegreeb

jimmythegreeb

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 13

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 9:45 am

Hi. I found this thread interesting, and made me think that i could make a sharp shooter out of myself instead of cannon fodder.

I read about scuf controllers and found one of there main advantages is Guarenteed No Slow Turn. Have a look on youtube for a full explanation and how to fix this yourself. if you search Xbox Game Market place and search for Slow Turn Test, this will diagnose your sticks and see if you have 100% movement which is the cause of slow turn.

I tested my old wired controller an found down movement on both sticks was about 90% which aint good. So I followed this video, How to Fix Slowturn! Video Guide, on youtube. (you may have to do this a couple of times, reassembling and testing between each one)

And 20 minutes and 2 tests later all round movement was at 100%.
Now I have a perfect wired controller and my preferred wireless controller.
Also I drew a small circle on my TV screen with a dry wipe marker where the centre cross hairs are.

Now after hours of testing both controllers, I'm still cannon fodder.
The wired controller with the no slow fixed and a circle drawn on the screen does help. My first game i played was my best ever with a k/d of 23/3 without camping but within an hour or so i was back to 7/12.

As a result, i think you either got it or you ain't, but if you have fun and enjoy it, who cares.

Some tips that will help

1. Run to cover
2. Walk round corners reticle first.
3. Know your maps
4. Reload after firing, don't wait of auto reload.
5. Check your six
6. If your team mate gets shot going round a corner, don't follow him blind. Flash, stun, and slowly slowly catchy sniper.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 1:07 pm

jimmythegreeb wrote:
4. Reload after firing, don't wait of auto reload.
Actually, make sure you have cover or are in a safe place before reloading. I have a bad habit of reloading as soon as I kill someone, and many many times I get killed by the guy right behind the one I killed because I can't shoot while the gun is reloading. I'm getting better at not doing that, but every now and then... oops. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:09 pm

I do that too sometimes too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:23 pm

If you are caught reloading push the triangle button and you will stop and be able to shoot instantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:27 pm

IDREF wrote:
If you are caught reloading push the triangle button and you will stop and be able to shoot instantly.

I never knew that lol...

If you watch youtube videos though you will notice the beastly players only reload when needed, never with 3/4 of a clip left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: aiming tips   aiming tips - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

aiming tips
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2