Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Helping fellow clannies out!

Go down 
+11
DELTAxDOG
pokerchipped
Kamea6
MANGUMxHOODxRAT
ImGoodIfYouSuck
pariah_81
Psycho Reaper33
walldoggy
Ogbunabali
The1UrLookin4
Mason32nd
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:14 pm

Guess you can add me to the list too

Microsoft & Apple Certified, Network/server Engineer, Nightclub DJ (22 years), Audio/Video Editing

Currently work at a Hosted Exchange Provider and one of the TOP Spam & Virus protection companies in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Yo Dmixx...

I know it's a bit old school and such but could ya get me good cracked copy of Acid? Just sayin'. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:39 am

wow, Acid....havnet used that in years, but im sure i could find a copy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:16 am

Hell...I've heard some of the best drum and bass made by a kid that used that old nintendo set up...screw all that high bit rate gloss...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:55 am

A recent post by Nate made me think I should do a serious post about the colostomy bag as I will gladly talk to anyone from the clan or clan family about the topic.

After several years of misdiagnosis, I was finally told I had ulcerative colitis. This is like Crohns, except coliitis is restricted to just the colon, Chrohns can be from your throat to ass. The order of operations is....throat, stomach, small intestine (the really long one), colon (large intestine) and then ass. The colons function is to basically draw fluid out of your poop and replenish in the body.

After a number of years on a pill called Pentasa, I was bumped up to steriods as the other medication was proving inaffective at controlling colitis flare-ups.

Long story short, after a massive ass bleeding (burst cysts I think it was), I was put on the surgery wait list. The plan was to remove only part of my colon and have a temporary "loop" illeostomy where your small intestine is partially exposed. Poop is basically rerouted to the ostomy bag and the small intesting is closed up, giving the colon time to heal. The you would go for another surgery to close up the rerouted part and open up the path through the whole bowel.

I wake up after surgery to find my ENTIRE colon removed as the swelling was too severe. Think that your colon maybe has the diameter of a golf ball. Mine had the diameter of a tennis ball. I had an ostormy but unlike the loop one, my small intestine terminated outside my belly kind of like a mini red poop volcano.

The plan was to return for a surgery at a later date where the surgeon would actually stretch a piece of small intestine and create a sack. This sack would connect the end of my small intestine to my ass and serve as a holding bay for poop until I could go to the bathroom.

Before I even got to my final surgery I had 2 blockages in the span of 2 years. I ended up with a hernia like a dougnut around where my intestine stuck out and one blockage was caused simply by a large sneeze. My intestine got wedged up in the "doughnut hole" of the hernia.

So between the 2 blockages (each costing me a month off work to recover) the initial surgery and the final reconnection (both costing me 2 months off work each), here I am.

Permanent diaherea (can't spell for....shit?), go to the bathroom like 10 times a day, nervous for long family outtings with no bathrooms around, but alive and no longer suffering and amazed at what surgeons can accomplish these days.

My scarring runs from just below my breast straight down to my pelvis. I tell the ladies I fought off a knife wielding psycho while defending 3 newborn puppies.

Too much information perhaps, but if anyone ever needs to talk about this type of thing and what it's like to go through.... I know how much I would have loved to talk to someone when I was told what I would be going through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:56 am

Damn Carl,
UC is a pain in the ass and you went thru alot. Thanks for sharing something so personal. Hopefully it will help someone who is facing it or has a family member facing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:05 am

EFFF About Carl Glad your better, and theres me freakin out cus im fimding grey hairs and my nose hair is growing at a stupid rate lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:11 am

B i g U p s to yer Health getting more managable, Carl...

@Dave...wait till ya hit 40 and start panicing about when that first white pube is gonna show up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:17 am

Not white or grey...

Silver.

Distinquished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:15 am

sorry to hear about that Carl, but on a lighter note we always knew you talked shit...Thought I would try and lighten the load, THAT was unintended....Glad to have you one here man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 am

I still wanna know who the hell Lilfif is dammit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:26 am

Carl- I think it is great to share this kind of stuff. I had a vague idea of what UC is, but I had no idea it was like that until you told me. Thanks for that. I am sure your story will benefit one of us someday, or more likely, someone in our network of family and friends who may be goign through the same thing. It makes us better equipped to support that person. I am glad to hear that your life is managable now despite the bowel issues. I am sure it is a pain in the...neck, but better than the alternative.

Rock on

Please return to PS3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:13 pm

Im glad your health is manageable Carl. Im sure during all this ur wife must of been going crazy. I can relate to her because my wife about a year ago had to have her gall bladder removed. Right now your prob thinking thats a ez operation, which it usually is. But when my wife was born she had to have a partial ladds procedure(i may have misspelled that). basicly alot of her organs are on the other side, her liver and her stomach for example. So the surgery took almost 4 hours. That 4 hours felt damn near 4 years cause I was so worried. Ima cut it short before I start to ramble.

Also, Carl, Please Do not return to PS3.
Back to top Go down
walldoggy

walldoggy

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 173

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 7:51 pm

Carl glad you are on the road to recovery. Hope things continue on that path.

And now back to the topic thread, (and I'm a little embarrassed to admit this) but I'm a big Disneyland fan and annual passholder. If anyone is bringing their family and/or kids to The Happiest Place on Earth Other Than Nuketown and need so advice or tips on seeing the park, feel free to send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/walldogkl2010

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:02 am

List Updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:30 pm

I am almost done with school and i think I have a job waiting after X-mas. I am currently studying Low Voltage Fire/Security, CCTV, Card Access and Structured cabeling.

Also did 7 years in the U.S.Army Infantry

Before the Army I worked as a Comercial Electricians Helper/Apprentice. Almost took my Electrician Journeyman test in 2001 then 911 happened so I joined the Army.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:01 am

I own and run a car/van dismantling business.(scrapyard)

Probably only relevant to this side of the big puddle butif anyone wants parts or advice pm me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Throw me down for general construction and more specifically water and fire damage property restoration. Also former RCMP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 7:26 am

You can put me down for flooring(wifes a flooring consultant). Anything you might need to know about certain steel(metallurgy) and machining, probably not so popular. And lastly, micro brews(have a friend who's a brewer), tried alot of off the wall beers and micro brews. HHaHa, don't have the most to offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:27 pm

I am a stream ecologist (hence the PSN), if you need any insect larvae indentified.........lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:32 pm

Senior Advertising/Marketing Executive with a mid-sized media company.
I also consult for small businesses on kick ass multi-media marketing initiatives. Any questions on how to buy media, develop game-changing ad copy, or how to implement advertising strategies, let me know.

I have been coaching very successful youth baseball and football teams for many years, so any questions on how to gameplan, specific skill development/drills, etc, hit me up.

I'm also a pretty huge fantasy football nerd. I've won several big money leagues in the past few years. My wife thought I was crazy until I showed her a championship check last year. I told her to go buy a new overpriced purse and STFU. Feel free to PM me with weekly lineup questions.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 1:35 pm

fatbrowndog wrote:
Senior Advertising/Marketing Executive with a mid-sized media company.
I also consult for small businesses on kick ass multi-media marketing initiatives. Any questions on how to buy media, develop game-changing ad copy, or how to implement advertising strategies, let me know.

I have been coaching very successful youth baseball and football teams for many years, so any questions on how to gameplan, specific skill development/drills, etc, hit me up.

I'm also a pretty huge fantasy football nerd. I've won several big money leagues in the past few years. My wife thought I was crazy until I showed her a championship check last year. I told her to go buy a new overpriced purse and STFU. Feel free to PM me with weekly lineup questions.

Yeah, I am up 5k from the last 4 seasons of fantasy baseball.....not so good in football though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:29 pm

you can add Marriott to my gamut now...I still have passwords for choice and codes for marriott and carlson, give me some notice please, like a month or so cause these rates can go quickly. Rif
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:33 pm

List has been updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 9:42 pm

here, use these when getting cheap rates and thank me later...
Marriott friends and Family Rate-MMF you type that in the special rate are
Carlson Friends and family (Radisson and Country inn and Suites- CARLSONF same thing as above
if you are in need of a Choice hotels (comfort, comfort suites etc...) email me and I will email you a code!

There you go! if you have other questions do not hesitate to PM me or email me at lilrif@gmail.com

laters!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 am

teaching geology, astronomy, meteorology, also social studies. If you have any randum questions (ex. if I were on a spaceship travelling at the speed of light, would anyone see me coming? answer: no) or anything school/teaching related, I can likely help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping fellow clannies out!
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next