Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Helping fellow clannies out!

Go down 
+11
DELTAxDOG
pokerchipped
Kamea6
MANGUMxHOODxRAT
ImGoodIfYouSuck
pariah_81
Psycho Reaper33
walldoggy
Ogbunabali
The1UrLookin4
Mason32nd
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 2:58 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:

Able to tell you what foods go well with peanut butter and/or bacon.

It's the "and' that is getting me. Does that mean I should try PB & bacon sandwiches?

I must say I love toasted raisin bread with cheese but a weird one from my Aunt and Uncle...strawberry jam AND cheese sandwiches. Apparently the greatest thing since PB and bacon sandwiches I'm told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:00 pm

There has been a big response and I thank all the clannies who are willing to help their fellow brothers out. I will attempt to stay up with updating the list. In addition I think bacon/maple bars are the best invention for breakfast since biscuits and gravy. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:19 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
Mechanical Engineer w/ experience in heat transfer, PLCs & process control
Rifle Instructor for the RWVA, experienced reloader, gun enthusiast
General nuisance to the public w/ my civil disobedience
Shadetree mechanic (Honda/Toyota)
Piss Poor Gardener
Hack gunsmith
Can add numbers without taking off shoes.
Able to tell you what foods go well with peanut butter and/or bacon.

MiiisterAnderson. we are going to have to link up. I too am a huge gun nut and was a small arms readiness instructor and range officer when I was in the Army so if it is related to military weapondry I am most likely very familliar with it. I am just starting to get back into reloading after 20 years. Much has changed in the reloading world so I will shoot you a PM.

Last edited by BigDaddyN8 on Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Probably 1 step below The1 on the useless scale, but...

Pallet Rack, Steel Shelving, and Moving Supplies are my area.

Not very helpful to anyone, but if I can I will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah I have somewhat useless skills as well when it comes to others.

Computer Programmer by trade...mostly Java development in the past but currently doing Informatica and Data Migration.

I can probably give good info to anyone wanting to become a big geek as well. Things such as comic books, various sci-fi tv shows, playing RPGs.

Ironically on the other side of the coin, I do know a thing or two about general health...lifting weights, long distance running, diet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 6:58 pm

Can't say I'm going to be a big help, but if anyone has a international truck or engine. I could help. I can show you how to rage from lag.

Last edited by usandthem1 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Im a butcher so in a word my specialty is:MEAT! Well add poultry and seafood to that list too. Not sure if i can help anybody in that way unless you want some recommendations or ways to prepare items. I consider myself a very knowledgeable person and i always giggle cause my friends and family always tell me i should be on Jeopardy. I usually can sit here and rip threw most of the ?'s they have and id just love to hear Trebeck's voice tone when id be introduced as a butcher from Easthampton MA. I know in his mind he'd be saying WTF is a butcher doing on my show Razz Of course dont forget im modding,lag switching hacker in BO so maybe i can give you tips on that unless sony bans my ps3 in the near future Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:

Child and Family Therapist.

That's why I feel so much better after a game with you, even when I go 4-25. Laughing

Winicott1001 wrote:

Miiister Anderson- I call BS since everything goes well with bacon and or peanutbutter.

OF course, however, the art is in selecting which bacon and how much peanut butter! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 9:16 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
so in a word my specialty is:MEAT! Very Happy

I'm waiting for Manic to pick up on this one. Basketball
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 12:23 pm

List has been updated. Keep them coming. We are an even more diverse group then I initially thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:10 pm

Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Vagina_turkey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Looks like she needs to see a doctor and quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Maybe just the right Rub for flavor to make up for the questionable appearance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:19 pm

I like how Manic's off to help the clan is a picture of a chicken he has arranged to have a potential double meaning.

Maybe some tips on how to prepare it Manic... just sayin'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:22 pm

CerebusArdvark wrote:

I can probably give good info to anyone wanting to become a big geek as well. Things such as comic books, various sci-fi tv shows, playing RPGs.

Pen and paper RPG's? I am in a running Friday night Game. Playing Shadowrun right now. I am meeting some college buddies to play 4e in Aug.

MIisterAnderson: I am glad it was helpful. I will be glad to send you a bill Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:45 pm

Leave it to Manic for the double inuendo. Thank God he is here for comic relief.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:07 pm

[quote="MiiisterAnderson"]
Winicott1001 wrote:

Child and Family Therapist.

That's why I feel so much better after a game with you, even when I go 4-25. Laughing

You must have missed the couple of "Fuck this i'm out"

Nights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
CerebusArdvark wrote:

Pen and paper RPG's? I am in a running Friday night Game. Playing Shadowrun right now. I am meeting some college buddies to play 4e in Aug.

Haha I played Shadowrun when I was about 17...1990ish. It was the main one we played although we also created two of our own. A western style one which was somewhat lame and a very cool Ninja one where you belonged to different "Houses", ie black, red, white which determined your skill sets.

Stopped around 19 or so, but still love playing video game RPGs. Was into Magic the Gathering too when it first came out and had a lot of good cards as I worked at a comic book store that sold them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:33 pm

I remember playing the Shadowrun RPG like Cerebus way back when. I just really remember rolling so many D6 that I thought I was playing Yahtzee.

The old Genesis Shadowrun is still my personal all time favorite RPG on ANY console.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 3:57 pm

Put me down for electricity/electronics. More on the theory end than regulations. It's not much but it is what I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:53 pm

Dish network, Directv Installation technician. Yea im the guy home alone with your wife while you're at work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 4:57 pm

MANIC wrote:
Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Vagina_turkey
So THAT is why you UK guys call the ladies "birds".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:19 pm

audiopile wrote:

HA, HA. classic right there. Thats worthy of a Signature line.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:26 pm

audiopile wrote:

LMFAO!. lol!

Nice1 audio.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Alrighty. List is updated. Thanks again for signing up. Hopefully it will come in handy for a fellow clanmate. Thanks to the guys for giving reps to this thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:45 am

and here a well intentioned thread goes dirty, thirty style...hahaha...

I think It's kinda cool to see the wide and varied skill set we have here...people from all walks of life. I don't really have anything significant to contribute here...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helping fellow clannies out!   Helping fellow clannies out! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helping fellow clannies out!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next