Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Attention BF3 NOOBS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:25 pm

See ya boys Saturday for some BF marathon play
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 218

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:40 pm

Correction I just picked it up
Back to top Go down
http://www.over30clan.com https://www.youtube.com/user/netxhunter

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:44 pm

DEATH-THREAT-HxC wrote:
It's spreading like wildfire cheers

We'll soon ALWAYS have a squad...have not been on in two days so we probably already do.

Dave, I'll have to send you a FR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 8:10 am

Bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:51 am

BF3 mass exodus, go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 am

You guys need to play earlier in the day! Not as fun running solo like I have been lately. Plus I can't ever get in a co op game because I guess I'm to low a level and nobody wants to play the first 2 missions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 am

how early is early? I am usually on at 7 est.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:24 am

Weekdays, I get a couple days I can play around 4-7 pm. Only on the weekends am I able to play late. Seems I'm usually done just about when everyone else gets on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:48 am

has to be more then you and me, Death...playing during those times?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 am

I will be on BF3 tonight beginning 6pm Mountain Time. Can Dave start a BF3 usergroup? Saw he was on plating with several 30's last night.
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:01 am

I get on about 8:30-9 central. My first game was last night. Frustrating as hell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:09 am

Stick with it Dave. You got into some games against some really hard teams. Its going to suck no matter what when the other team is all colonels and you are still trying to learn the maps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:13 am

Stupid question, how the hell do you get out of a game back to menus from the pre game lobby? I've hit every button and can't seem to figure it out, I always wait for the game to start then quit out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:25 am

Unfortunately that is the only way to do it. You have to quit from in game. so you have to wait for the next round to start before you can quit back to the main menu. I'll rock some CO-OP with you if we can get on at the same time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 am

Thanks N8, maybe this weekend I'll be able to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:50 pm

The1UrLookin4 wrote:
I get on about 8:30-9 central. My first game was last night. Frustrating as hell.

Your numbers were good for first couple of hours on the game. Getting kills is harder in general than on BO & MW3. It also didn't help that you an Nixon were running together without the rest fo the group for the matches I was on for.

Give it time. Level up some guns. Red Dot and Holo sight help me a ton. The 4x and the 3.4x optics that unlock early are slower to ADS it seems and obstruct your field of vision more than other sights. Almost a hinderance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 12:54 pm

My eyes are having a hard time adjusting to the colors and landscapes cause I am so used to BO and MW3. I am sure some of you know what I am talking about. I will keep giving it a chance and hopefully soon I can level up a bit and unlock some better equipment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:02 pm

jsavvy wrote:
My eyes are having a hard time adjusting to the colors and landscapes cause I am so used to BO and MW3. I am sure some of you know what I am talking about. I will keep giving it a chance and hopefully soon I can level up a bit and unlock some better equipment.

I do. No trick to overcoming this issue other than time logged as far as I can tell. I think it feels more 'foggy' than MW3 for sure. Also the smoke and fog in environment plays a factor as well I think. Burning vehicles, cars and environment give off flame and smoke that can obscure stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:16 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
The1UrLookin4 wrote:

Your numbers were good for first couple of hours on the game. Getting kills is harder in general than on BO & MW3. It also didn't help that you an Nixon were running together without the rest fo the group for the matches I was on for.

Give it time. Level up some guns. Red Dot and Holo sight help me a ton. The 4x and the 3.4x optics that unlock early are slower to ADS it seems and obstruct your field of vision more than other sights. Almost a hinderance.

I'll play a little devils advocate on that.

With the holo and red dot, I missed a lot of kills but I was always getting killed by some guy I couldn't even see. So I've learned to hip fire more (which is big for me), and with the Acog I can now finally pick off those guys that were out of my reach. .02
Back to top Go down
The1UrLookin4

The1UrLookin4

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
The1UrLookin4 wrote:

That's because everytime I went to respawn Nixon was the only one alive. I spawned on Kagan and Nate several times, but everytime I spawned on Nate, he was prown and I would spawn prown in between his legs. I got tired of smelling his stanky ass! Lol

Then somehow we ended up on the other side of everyone and I didn't know how to switch. Learning the maps is a big necessity, and I'm already tired of that F-N shotgun with the frag rounds. I want to fly, but I crashed 2 fighter jets and 2 helicopters. I jumped out of a Heli and forgot to deploy my shoot. I blew up a tank that N8 was in and then he jumped out and shot me. I got knifed several times, but I knifed 2 people. I'll give it another run tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:48 pm

The knifing part is the best part. If you hit a tank with RPG's expect the crew to bail out before it blows up and try to kill you. You have to smack a tank with RPGs, if it is on fire switch back to your weapon becuase they will be getting out very quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 1:55 pm

When blowing up vehicles: the weakest armor is to the rear. If you run support, you can attach c4 to vehicles as well. Nothing satisfies like making a tank go kaboom with 3 blocks of c4 and getting a double kill, plus vehicle kill points!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:27 pm

I think the weakest part is the top down shot on a tank. I blew up a tank with 2 shots from very close range with an rpg. 2nd story of a building with it directly under me, in fact the second shot wich destroyed the tank and people inside also killed me. But if your shooting rpgs from far away on level ground its gonna take alot. I try to sneak up beside tanks when planting C4, lay 2 charges and get the hell out and hope the tank is a little damaged, if not then you at least get it disabled. I find if I try to run up behind them I usuall get run over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:37 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
The knifing part is the best part. If you hit a tank with RPG's expect the crew to bail out before it blows up and try to kill you. You have to smack a tank with RPGs, if it is on fire switch back to your weapon becuase they will be getting out very quickly.
This is my main brain fart in the game. I cant count how many times ive disabled a tank/ifv and go to reload my rpg/smaw only to be shot by the enemies that bailed. 1 suggestion i have to new players is to play some regular TDM to level up your weapons. Attachments make a HUGE difference. Its alot quicker and easier to do so than playing just conquest. Even rush will most likely give you more weapon kills. For me figuring out the maps is the most important thing and even now im still learning. Just give the game at least 8-10 hours like everyone says and it gets easier and more fun. Im a way better COD player and i die a ton in BF3 but i have more fun overall. You will never encounter a match that copies another. In MW3 you can play most maps 10 times and each match seems to be exactly the same. Last night was a bitch cause it seemed like each enemy team was all colonels and they had their shit together. It shows most with vehicles and all the goodies they have unlocked. A map like metro though with no vehicles guys like that show they can be beat. Of course you'll run into asshats with the shotgun/frag round combo but ive read that will nerfed soon and from what ive seen in the past EA follows up on their promises. Comms suck big time but thats in the works as well. Yeah i miss MW3 and its good things but the downsides of the game just make it irritating to play. Ill play the new maps coming up but can see those getting boring quickly like the rest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:50 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
Welcome Savvy. You will love this game after you get used to it. Whole different playstyle and flow to the game. Your play style is best suited to an assault class like Nixon. He took to it and is better than the rest of the platoon (except Tema) because his flanking style fits this game very, very well. You have a similiar game style in COD so try the assault class first. Once you get the defibrillator you will gain major points for reviving my dumb ass (because I can't help running out in the open) Read thru the threads to pick up some points, always use cover, and if you are dying too much for your taste, slow down and creep or hop in a tank with me and assistant gun.

I am down for playing co-op with any clannie, especially the new guys. You get some great weapon unlocks for the multiplayer, get a feel for the game, and CO-OP with randoms blows goats.

I run assault when im playing TDM or rush as all im looking for is kills. Throw down medkits for extra points and you can also heal yourself. Defib anyone you can get to without getting yourself killed. All i do is stick the edges of the maps and flank and you'd be amazed how many times you catch people off guard. Conquest is a different animal all togther. Slower gameplay and more strategy. You actually want to triple/quad cap the enemy. I run engineer 99% of the time playing it and i have a blast. I die alot more and get less kills but i get to blow shit up and defend. Nothing like destroying a tank/ifv/jeep/buggy with AT mines or rpg/smaw. Im what i call a "ground pounder" as im always on foot. Im a magnet for bullets/rockets when i get into a vehicle so i stay out of them most of the time. Choppers forget it i cant fly but i can fly jets. No kills yet with them but i always get hit markers and it will come soon. Just hard with no flares and fighting guys with heatseeking missles. Most of the time its a bitch to find a jet available to fly since people camp the spawn for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:56 pm

I unlocked the little robot repair buggy thing, boy does that thing suck, I'm going back to the torch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention BF3 NOOBS
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next