Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

Attention BF3 NOOBS

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Brennan_Huff122

Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:38 pm

That would be great, think I will be on later today I could hit u up then
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:41 pm

The spawns in TDM are horrible. Any other xBoxer's on regularly that play this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:48 pm

Brennan_Huff122 wrote:
That would be great, think I will be on later today I could hit u up then

Sounds good, I probably won't be on until late this evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:51 pm

The splitting of the parties is my only major gripe with the game. As said though its a simple as switching sides once and you're all set from there. Sometimes it takes a bit but keep trying and it will happen. The comms are sometimes screwy as well but the positives of the game far outweigh the negatives. Dave you have the right idea with playing some TDM to level up. Much easier to kill with better weapons and attachments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:23 pm

Brennan_Huff122 wrote:
Ok so I've made the decision to give BF3 a turn in the console. Ive tired of playing mw3 and Blops is getting old running solo. So with that said I'm on board, would like to build my FL of a few regulars so not hung out to dry night after night tryingto figure this game out.

Send me a FR Brennan. Be sure to put a 30 referance in it or I will delete it Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

jsavvy wrote:
I am in the process of writing my first impressions of BF3 and this is a huge down side to me, its even worse than MW3 having no party privacy options. More thoughts to come soon.

I agree that it is a negative for sure. A game that depends so much on teamwork and the squad system is annoying. The good thing is changing squads is easy and changing teams is easy as well. The bad thing is it never shoudl happen in the first place.

I am looking forward to reading your impressions as I am sure you will give the game no quarter. I am solidly in the camp that the positives far outweigh the negs, but that is me and I can see reasons why people would not love this game. For me it is still way better than MW3.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:39 pm

I have a couple spots on my FL also, that is if you are a 7-11pm est. and weekend player.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 pm

Same here. Shoot me a friend request with 30 in the message.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:08 pm

I WILL be on tonight late, hope to finally catch some of you guys on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:26 pm

I think you're already on my FL...been a while since I've been in a lobby with ya..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:59 am

NCFishboy wrote:
I think the weakest part is the top down shot on a tank. I blew up a tank with 2 shots from very close range with an rpg. 2nd story of a building with it directly under me, in fact the second shot wich destroyed the tank and people inside also killed me. But if your shooting rpgs from far away on level ground its gonna take alot. I try to sneak up beside tanks when planting C4, lay 2 charges and get the hell out and hope the tank is a little damaged, if not then you at least get it disabled. I find if I try to run up behind them I usuall get run over.

I just scored a one hit destroy and double kill on an abrams with an RPG. I was fairly close, but not close enough to get killed by the blast. It was epic and I was giddy the rest of the night. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 am

@Brennan
I think I have a few spots open so feel free to send a FR with 30 in it.

I sure this was covered before but I think the rear of the tank is the most vulnerable to damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:45 pm

SpiderPlant007 wrote:
@Brennan
I think I have a few spots open so feel free to send a FR with 30 in it.

I sure this was covered before but I think the rear of the tank is the most vulnerable to damage.

Yes, it is the rear. Also, if the target is painted the missile will go up and straight down on top of it for better than normal damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 am

I was wondering if it would be an idea to post in this section if your playing and what server you are on so instead of looking to get into a squad we could all join the server. Even if we get set on opposite teams we are at least able to switch in game or have some nice games against each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:59 am

We really need to get everyone in an empty server one night and find the weak points of everything, and where to shoot to kill planes and choppers quicker. I know they are there, but we need to find them. Almost like training to a degree. Let's set this up 30's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:14 pm

an empty server with training for chopper and jets may be pretty helpful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:16 pm

amen to Chopper training
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:18 pm

yes dammit. I want to get better at flying a chopper. I have the basics, but need to work on some of the advanced skills like circle straffing. I can either fly or shoot, but not both at the same time so every time I get in a chopper I need to have a gunner or I am just aimlessly flying around spotting shit until I get shot down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:21 pm

I'm in, hell I could just use some good old aiming practice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:28 pm

You can't find an empty server but you can browse them with 5+ people on. There arn't all that many servers though and games will likely fill up fast after we get in to a near empty server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:29 pm

Wow I've just given this game the first real go, and fuck me the attention to detail the size of the maps and vehicles is staggering. I think I'm going to like it, see you on the Battlefield Xboxers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:55 pm

You will like it. Great fun, shits, and giggles much like Black Ops had. lots of strategy needed to win. Playing solo sucks balls so hope we see you on with the late night crew. may be too late for you unless you get up early in the am. Big maps. Stick with it because the weapons suck horribly until you unlock some better ones and get attachments for them. Its not like MW3 where there are at least a few decent weapons early on. Knock out the Co-OP missions. Some really good guns to unlock for all classes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:18 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
Wow I've just given this game the first real go, and fuck me the attention to detail the size of the maps and vehicles is staggering. I think I'm going to like it, see you on the Battlefield Xboxers!

Get it for the PS3 you wanker! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:33 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
xkillxfacex wrote:

Get it for the PS3 you wanker! Very Happy

Already PM'ed him asking if his PS3 was broken...

Killface, what i think you will like about it the most is tactics is rewarded over shooting skill IMHO. If you have both you are beast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:04 pm

I thought it would be a good opportunity to play with some of the Xbox30 crew again but it seems they mostly play MW3, bad move on my part I thinks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:31 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
I thought it would be a good opportunity to play with some of the Xbox30 crew again but it seems they mostly play MW3, bad move on my part I thinks

come (back) to the darkside, we'd love to have you.

P.S. My bride heard me watching one of your videos and she's got a thing for your accent. I'll PM you later with a script she desperately wants you to recite and record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention BF3 NOOBS   Attention BF3 NOOBS - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention BF3 NOOBS
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next