Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion

Go down 
+3
Shooting-@-U
BigDaddySn0w
Severed Digits
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:28 pm

I tried to get on a server last night that was a clan server. they had a similar description as us "laid back group of older players...." It was something like "couch potato gamers" can't remember exactly. I was trying to join up with smalls but the server was full. maybe check them out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Obticeo Sicarius wrote:
I tried to get on a server last night that was a clan server. they had a similar description as us "laid back group of older players...." It was something like "couch potato gamers" can't remember exactly. I was trying to join up with smalls but the server was full. maybe check them out.

http://www.couchpotatogamers.org/

Mainly US & UK gamers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Reading into their forums,they seem to be a british/european clan.

Quote "I'm finding it difficult to play with you guys in the evening US time is there any way we could set up a game closer to lunch time or morning US time because at the moment it's 1am for me and I'm having trouble fitting it in."

Back to top Go down
Shooting-@-U

Shooting-@-U

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:23 am

I was so fustrated I was like why I didn't pick the other pill from "Matrix"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:14 am

Battlefield 3 - PS3 Ordered from Amazon

Private KillFace checking in for duty 23/05/12

See you on the Field, Hooah!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:38 am

Why the switch to the PS3 version Mr Face? Dont forget to join us on battlelog and we'll see ya on the battlefield...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 9:56 am

1-My XBL Gold sub ran out
2-I don't have enough memory on the XBox for Karkland maps and updates, nevermind HD content.
3-I miss playing my 30 buds(though I will deny this if anyone asks)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 11:13 am

Good to see you back. Have fun with the BF3 Army. (don't worry we will deny that we missed you too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:10 am

So this is all going according to plan. (not really)

I knew we were going to run into some problems with some of these clans. The KD and SPM requirements just to get in were better than my own meager stats. I was hoping that for every really good clan we faced there would be some clans like us. Apparently not so much.

So this is what I am hearing:

We like to have the server filled.
We like to play other groups as long as they are similar to us stat and demeanor (55's, Some 4CG, GoML, Old Guyz)
Stay away from clans with high SPM and KDR requirements to get in.
No formal match is necessary.

I will cancel the Tuesday match as they are a really good group. The clan KDR is stoopid high.

When playing by yourselves be sure to keep good servers on the list and post in the other thread. We need to find places to play when our server is dead. It is my hope that we can find another 2-3 places to game when there is nothing on ours.

Sorry about the poundings as they are all mostly my fault.

@ Killface- Welcome back!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:21 am

We should get in contact with the LAME clan. A few of us played on their server last night and they had the best server message I've seen. Seem to be exactly like us. And their guy we were running with seemed to be having fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:27 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:
We should get in contact with the LAME clan. A few of us played on their server last night and they had the best server message I've seen. Seem to be exactly like us. And their guy we were running with seemed to be having fun

I looked at their platoon earlier and i think they only had 5 or 6 members but it wouldnt hurt to get in touch with them. That message was perfect though and i wish there was more room so we could put something similar on ours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:34 am

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened to our server message. One day it was there, and then the next I went to add the dart glitch thing and it was pretty much empty. Either way, we should definitely add something similar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:51 am

Can we Un-Ban the poon guys? If they were not cheating lets not ban them.

I get that we booted them to make sure they did not stomp on us for the rest of that night, but in general I know we don't ban/kick for being good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:00 am

The LAME server was a good one last night, except we kept getting on opposite sides. I liked the mix of TDM/rush/Conquest so that was a nice change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:03 am

No they werent cheating but with their high ping it made them move "matrix" style. Add that to being very good players made turned them almost god like. I mean what are you supposed to expect when playing guys from Barbados,Mexico and Brasil? Put it this way if i couldnt hit them easily when they were on foot then something was wrong. Id aim at them and poof they were nowhere near where i was shooting. Ill take on anybody gun for gun and ill win more than my fair share but i felt helpless against these guys. They were vehicle whores to the extreme as proof of one guy with 8000 or so IFV kills for his tags. Just not something id like to experience again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:04 am

I really think we should put some Rush on our server. TDM can die in a hole, but Rush every couple of maps would be fun. Now to find people to play it with us 0_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:04 am

Winicott1001 wrote:

I get that we booted them to make sure they did not stomp on us for the rest of that night, but in general I know we don't ban/kick for being good.

I can imagine that this (banning "good" players) could/would be posted to battlelog, and could damage our server/clan reputation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:06 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:
I really think we should put some Rush on our server. TDM can die in a hole, but Rush every couple of maps would be fun. Now to find people to play it with us 0_o

I 2nd this... Got to have Damavand peak as one of the maps for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:07 am

DarkkerDaze wrote:

Im finding that rush is easier than cq when in black and white. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:09 am

Very well. I'm going to change it when I get home tonight, unless someone else wants to do it sooner. Maybe Rush will bring in some bodies. What maps? Personally i like these, add what you like.

Damavand, Karkand, Nosehair, Bazaar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:15 am

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
Winicott1001 wrote:

I can imagine that this (banning "good" players) could/would be posted to battlelog, and could damage our server/clan reputation.

That is how I found out about it. I read it in a thread I posted inviting people to play on our server... The good news is we dont really want anyone from that thread to play with us since they are in a whole differant league than us.

I am going to be more selective about who I invite on to play so every night does not turn into a spawn trap nightmare.

I am all for rush. I am not that good, but I imagine it is only from not that much experience. The awesome base jump is mandatory I think from Davamand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:46 am

If I were a girl my panties would be soaked in anticipation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:49 am

RUSH! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:52 am

xkillxfacex wrote:
If I were a girl my panties would be soaked in anticipation

??????? I thought you always wore women's undergarments? Or is that booty thong picture you sent me a one time deal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 10:56 am

Leopard skin is a mans pattern
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:49 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
Leopard skin is a mans pattern

That is questionable, even if you're a pimp in the 1970s. Shocked

Subject change:

I'm with Nixon on the Poony guys, if you cant hit them why let them in though the front door? Getting smacked around by 800-900spm clans with bad pings will do nothing for our rep.

Don't be sure about not being able to find similar clans. They are out there. Just not so prevalent as the mommy's basement dwellers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next