Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion

Go down 
+3
Shooting-@-U
BigDaddySn0w
Severed Digits
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:10 am

KF

The server is typically more populated between 8-midnight central time. Before then its hit and miss it seems (for me) and after that the US30s are typically starting to bail to grab sleep.
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:10 am

If you dont mind me asking, how do you guys on the PS3 side handle paying for the server? Do you all split the cost or something?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 7:18 am

Maverick9227 wrote:
If you dont mind me asking, how do you guys on the PS3 side handle paying for the server? Do you all split the cost or something?

Darkker set it up and posted his paypal. We kicked in money to keep it up, no set amount, just whatever you could donate.

we talked about $5 per 90 days since, at the time, there were about 12 or so ppl who regularly played, so you can use that as a guideline (it $65 per 90 days I believe.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:20 am

xkillxfacex wrote:
I see where your coming from, but how many small groups and randoms that play for fun entered then left the 30 server because they were being spawn raped by little douchers, the worst of which rage quit when we. Won on T Highway. What kind of players is. The 30 server trying to attract?

We dont normally see groups/clans that big in the server. That DoWG clan had maybe 9 or 10 guys or even more in the room with 2 on our side. To be honest of the games i was in there that we lost they didnt spawn trap us that bad or nearly as much as ive encountered before. Its just flat out hard to beat a team with that much experience no matter the situation and the team we had in there was alot lower rank/experience. Of course you're right though they all started filing out when they lost. Their buddies on our side were ripping them for doing so. One guy had tags showing he had over 4500 knife kills and im guessing he was bent out of shape since i slapped him around pretty hard and took his tags a few times with the added teabag of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:20 am

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
took his tags a few times with the added teabag of course.

How rude. LMAO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:26 am

Ok another noob question? I am signed into battlelog, found the over30clan ps3 platoon. I see the Apply to join and become a fan. It is not letting me click on either of them. Is it because I am doing it on my phone since I can't get on that website at work. Or is there something else I have to do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:33 am

Use a puter, phone says no
Back to top Go down
Maverick9227

Maverick9227

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 19

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:38 am

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
Maverick9227 wrote:

Darkker set it up and posted his paypal. We kicked in money to keep it up, no set amount, just whatever you could donate.

we talked about $5 per 90 days since, at the time, there were about 12 or so ppl who regularly played, so you can use that as a guideline (it $65 per 90 days I believe.)

Thanks, thats a huge help.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Maverick92271?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:38 am

Ok thanks will have to do it when I get home then...
Back to top Go down

I just sent a friend request on Battlelog. Once you accept I will invite you to the platoon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:46 am

I love you Darkker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:56 am

MANIC wrote:
I love you Darkker

Which is why you should come play sometime Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:41 am

u404398 wrote:
Ok thanks will have to do it when I get home then...

Done. You are now a member of the platoon. You can now go on there and set your tags up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:35 pm

Just curious if anyone has even played in our server lately? Each time ive looked its empty. Up till a few days ago i was gone on Vacation for a week and before that i dont even remember the last time i played in there. Im guessing everyone is avoiding it due to the fact it usually turns into a 30 on 30 half filled lobby?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:46 pm

I looked either Saturday or Sunday during the day and it was full. Not a single 30 on it either.

But as far as I know Turp and a few of us got on it last week and it just didn't fill up. Just the 6 or so of us 30's on it so we didn't hang around there long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:01 pm

Yeah I've jumped on at the weekend and its been full. With randoms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:43 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
Yeah I've jumped on at the weekend and its been full. With randoms

They're all clamoring to see the Killface & Anderson Helo show Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Looked yesterday mid-afternoon and there were 22 of 24 players on. at around 5 pst it was empty. Right now 1245 PST it has 20 players on. Maybe it's just time of day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:54 pm

It does seem to fill up more during the day. Probably because it is an East Coast Server. I know in the evenings it gets dead real fast, especially if we get a team of 30's in and kick the crap out of the lobby. Everyone quits and no one new joins since all those that are joining in the evening are on the West Coast and are searching west coast servers when they browse servers or join thru quickplay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:57 pm

For the record, current "lease" expires in 5 days. Still have enough to re-up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:06 pm

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
It does seem to fill up more during the day. Probably because it is an East Coast Server. I know in the evenings it gets dead real fast, especially if we get a team of 30's in and kick the crap out of the lobby. Everyone quits and no one new joins since all those that are joining in the evening are on the West Coast and are searching west coast servers when they browse servers or join thru quickplay.

That's why i dropped the clan tag for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 4:42 pm

Wise N8
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:31 pm

I vote re-up it...was that even a question... scratch

I also have left the tag off. Keeps most wondering if we know each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 5:49 pm

If we re-up I wonder if it would be better to set it up as a central or south server? Lag is very small for the west coast guys, (at least I can notice it from time to time) so a mid/sout server may result in nobody noticing lag, plus have the benefit of the lobby filling up a little bit later in the day. Of course that may be a pain in the ass and easier to renew the server (which isn't the end of the world by any means).

I have gone back to rocking the clan tag since we have been playing in so many other lobbies recently. I get a kick out of invading another server, playing a game, and then seeing the top 4 or 5 scores are rocking the x30x tag. Makes me warm and fuzzy all-over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Ec server is cool I rarely notice lag and my isp is shite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:46 am

Re up plz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next