Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion

Go down 
+3
Shooting-@-U
BigDaddySn0w
Severed Digits
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:23 pm

When it gets like that, I will probably be the first to switch over, so we have at least even amounts of 30's. That will probably help ease the pain a bit.

As far as orders vs. fun, I have bunches of fun when orders are being thrown out. Not the "GET TO B, GET TO B!!" Orders, but more of the Wini explanation of "I need a gunner", "going B, who's coming with?" type.

Lastly on the tags, I agree. Everyone should get signed up on battlelog and rock the tags so we know who you are. Fishboy may be exempt from this as battlelog apparently hates him pale

Of course, who doesn't know who Fish is by now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:08 pm

[quote="CrazyNixon7 One match on Strike i threatened to kick my whole team as basically all of them were either sitting on rooftops sniping or avoiding the flags. Think that match lasted all of 7/8 minutes. [/quote]

I know the feeling. After the EC leaves around 10pst, it's usually me and Freak and my co-worker Disease (not a 30 but qualifies). It feels like we are the only ones trying for the objective. It gets frustrating. The begining of the match everyone is trying for the objective, then all of a sudden everyone is camped out sniping. That's when I think I would rather jump to squad rush. There are only 4 team mates to worry about and most games I've been in, everyone is working to get the objective. Earlier in the evening with 8 or so 30's all on one side communicating is the way to go, you rarely lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:22 pm

I am actually having a hoot with BF3 although when it comes to this whole clan tag shit I am having issues, I can't seem to get it set up. Yes I am retarded when it comes to computers so STOP LAUGHING AT ME! lol Anyhow I will eventually get it Smile.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Nixon I had similar problems last night with the javelin plus I killed myself 2 times with the damn thing. Once it hit a guard rail infront of me and the other the roof above me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:24 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
Nixon I had similar problems last night with the javelin plus I killed myself 2 times with the damn thing. Once it hit a guard rail infront of me and the other the roof above me.

I did the same thing on Peak last night...

Javelin + guardrail = Dead Kagan that feels like a tard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:20 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
I had similar problems last night with the javelin plus I killed myself 2 times with the damn thing. Once it hit a guard rail infront of me and the other the roof above me.

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 41VBC8XXA5L._SL500_AA300_
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Oh boy we took a few more beatings last night. Another one of those nights where bullets and rockets seem to have no effect. I figured out IR smoke is the javelins worst nightmare. Pop that shit anytime the missle is inbound and it confuses the hell out of it. Saw many times an IFV take rpg/smaw after another and not even blink. I know one time 3 of us hit one at the same time and not even a disable. Up till the other night i had thought i had a good idea of strategy for Crossing but after a match with 23 deaths last night and 27 two nights ago i think i need to rethink that map. The final 3 matches i played were against some serious strong competition as they were all higher level colonels and have some good stats after checking on them today. They seemed to be everywhere and i had to work hard to get kills or anything going. I think there was only maybe 3 of us playing so im thinking a few squads of 30's on the same team would stand toe to toe with them. I think there were 2 clans with 3 members each on that side so they worked together very well.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 0

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 pm

I'm curious about this cuz it never happens on the Xbox... but when you have enough 30's for two squads do you switch the VOIP from 'Squad' to 'Team' and communicate with everyone or just stick to squad comms?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:20 pm

BigDaddySn0w wrote:
I'm curious about this cuz it never happens on the Xbox... but when you have enough 30's for two squads do you switch the VOIP from 'Squad' to 'Team' and communicate with everyone or just stick to squad comms?

Yeah we always switch to team. Its one of the main reasons we win alot and have good times. Team speak is a great way as well to let the randumbs know how retarded they are when they avoid the objective or wont drop ammo/med packs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:13 am

Hell of a time last night! Great comeback win on that 1st or second round that I came in on. Unfortunately I ended up being interrupted and had to leave. Catch you boys later!

BDS: Comms are key man, and we ALWAYS use them. I find when we aren't all communicating is when we have the biggest problems winning, and it does happen. Guys are tired, or not completely in the game for one reason or another and it happens. Most nights though we are firing on all cylinders and it makes for KILLER gameplay. Also, believe it or not, there are bluehats that actually pay attention when using team chat, and it certainly helps to have them helping with the objectives.

-Daze
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:29 am

The comeback on Seine was pure awesome redemption. It looked like the entire team was working together as 2 squads moving to cap and defend flags and with enough medics to stave off the ticket drain. I know I was reviving like a mo-fo.

Clear!

Last edited by follow_MAL on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:30 am

Seine Crossing Redemption for sure. I finished 4th with 7k in points and 18 kills. Usually those numbers get me to the top of the board.

It was sweet. We needed both squads working together to pull it off. A wave of 6-8 guys on a point is the kind of thing that makes other teams give up on keeping the flag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:49 pm

man, I wish I could say last night was good for us. Disease and myself on til 4am and got our asses handed to us. felt like we were the only ones out for the objective. top two scorers on most matches, with no wins. only motivated blue hats were on wake island. On second thought we did win one match. Overall a struggling night with no randumb help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:52 pm

Winicott1001 wrote:
Seine Crossing Redemption for sure. I finished 4th with 7k in points and 18 kills. Usually those numbers get me to the top of the board.

It was sweet. We needed both squads working together to pull it off. A wave of 6-8 guys on a point is the kind of thing that makes other teams give up on keeping the flag.

Hell yeah that was one great match. I was groaning before it started but by the end i was feeling pretty good with 29 kills and over 10k in points. It definitely took a whole team effort to pull off. The randumb we had running with us was quite a beast. I played a few matches with him and his buddy eariler before anyone else got on and we flat out tore it up. I just checked his stats and he's sporting a 649 SPM and well over 2 kdr and w/l. It was just a good night all around except the routine freeze i had playing Oman. Damn that map always freezes me. I didnt see any glitchy stuff and everything just seemed to run so smooth as it should everyday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:58 am

Damn!! Hope I get to catch up with you guys tonight or tomorrow night ........ been crazy busy lately. I did manage to rack up 30 kills in a TDM round 5 mins before work last night. Not bad for a PC > Console convert ... lol Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:04 am

Sweet! See ya soon.

Do you have a mic?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
Sweet! See ya soon.

Do you have a mic?

Sure do Wink
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:50 pm

PS3 is up and running, all updates and Karkand map pack downloaded and ready to roll. I sent a few of you friend requests and should be online later tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Played 4 or 5 rounds with Severed Digits on the x30x server today, we won every round Smile Good times!!
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:51 am

Hey guys.

Realized that my mic wasn't on for the entire time. I'll make sure its on next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:45 pm

How bout for shits and giggles we maybe throw Metro in the rotation for a night or 2? I havent played it much at all in weeks but i do remember after the patch it was much more fun with the nerfed frag rounds or OP famas users. Turp has mentioned a few times that he hasnt played it yet and would like to see what its all about. Im honestly sick of freezing everytime Oman comes up that id love to see that map take a hike for a while as well. I still dont get why its the only one that does it for me but from what ive read im not the only one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:57 pm

I've been playing it when I'm not on the 30 server, and I don't see nearly as many usas users. now it's lmg's. I still have a good time playing that map.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:06 pm

Let's do it! Also, just left a comment on battlelog about possibly setting the server to infantry only on smaller maps one night. I also still want to do HC at some point as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:57 pm

G3A3 HBar with underslung M26 for Metro. Mass works fine. The glitched OHK is nasty. You will feel dirty all over. Your KDR will kiss you.

Have to admit that I had a great rush round on that map with the M60/Bipod. Just camped and laid down supressive fire. Also when the whole team ran into the locker room I just sat on the trigger for 1 bucket full of kills. Big time fun.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddySn0w

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:27 pm

I played a 24/7 metro server for a bit last night. Had a lot of fun with the 870, blowing heads off as they tried to make their way up the front stairs to B. One hit kills galore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
Let's do it! Also, just left a comment on battlelog about possibly setting the server to infantry only on smaller maps one night. I also still want to do HC at some point as well.

Would love to try some HC. Also a no plane or hell-o-craptor would be nice, I hate anyone that can fly those damn things for the simple fact that I can't. I would settle for infantry only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next