Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion

Go down 
+3
Shooting-@-U
BigDaddySn0w
Severed Digits
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:49 pm

xkillxfacex wrote:
Leopard skin is a mans pattern

That is questionable, even if you're a pimp in the 1970s. Shocked

Subject change:

I'm with Nixon on the Poony guys, if you cant hit them why let them in though the front door? Getting smacked around by 800-900spm clans with bad pings will do nothing for our rep.

Don't be sure about not being able to find similar clans. They are out there. Just not so prevalent as the mommy's basement dwellers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 1:02 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
Very well. I'm going to change it when I get home tonight, unless someone else wants to do it sooner. Maybe Rush will bring in some bodies. What maps? Personally i like these, add what you like.

Damavand, Karkand, Nosehair, Bazaar

Damavand, Caspian, karkland, and firestorm are good rush maps. bazaar is a camp fest as is metro but I still like to play them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Kagan wrote:
xkillxfacex wrote:
Leopard skin is a mans pattern

I'm with Nixon on the Poony guys, if you cant hit them why let them in though the front door? Getting smacked around by 800-900spm clans with bad pings will do nothing for our rep.

Don't be sure about not being able to find similar clans. They are out there. Just not so prevalent as the mommy's basement dwellers.

Getting smacked around won't do anything to our rep at all, except maybe bring in more people, good and bad, to the server. On the other hand, banning for being good could kill the reputation of the server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:59 pm

Point taken. Sort of a weird grey area here....

damned if you do, damned if you don't...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:27 am

Well it was a good night for a few matches. Nice to have 9 or 10 Sub1/OGz's join our server for some good fought games. I think they came in mid match and i flipped them all on one side for the next match. Ill take matches like that everynight as it was a good battle right up till the end. Too bad they all left after the match on Kharg though. We got in one kinda half ass match of rush on Damavand with a half filled server. Its either feast or famine with the number of people in the server lately. Seems like when one person leaves the rest of the team follows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:39 am

Yeah, that sucked. I only got about 5 minutes of that match before they left, and let me say that Rush fucking BLOWS when it's 7 on 4. No possible way to win. Auto balance needs to be turned back on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:57 am

Thanks for the games last night guys. It was a good match on Kharg Island. It was about 10:45 when it ended so I had to get to bed and I know a few of the other guys got offline as well. That one game took almost an hour and it was a tough one.

I think it was an extended ticket match, which is why it took so long. I think if it were 100% tickets, and there were quicker games, more guys would have stayed.

Nixon, you are a tough dude to kill man. I barely have time to react when I see you and by the time I get my gun up I'm dead.

We'll be back for some more battles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:20 am

I thought the ticket counts were a little high as well last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:27 am

Yea sorry for bailing lastnight but the game started around 10 and my g/f wanted to spend some time with me Twisted Evil so I had to bail alittle after 1030. 400 is alot of tickets, I think 200 would be a good number. I do like the games to last more then the 10 to 12 min a match takes in MW3.

Also another noobie question... during the game how do you see the kills and deaths of yourself, your teammates, and other team? And who is on our team and the other team?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:52 am

Not sure why the ticket count would have been higher.. It should not have been. I will check it when I get home. We are trying to get our server as close to the EA/Dice servers as possible, so the ticket count should be normal. I will say it was really nice to have such a close fight. Those are the best kind. And Shiznet... please relay to Whitman that I will eventually get every single one of the tags he has taken back. I may make it my mission throughout a game to do nothing but find him and collect tags back. Twisted Evil

He's kind of good Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 9:55 am

Lol...Whitman is crazy about his knifing. He has 1850 knife kills in 300 hours. My knife is my top weapon (aside from tanks) but I am no where near his level.

From what I hear, you arent bad yourself. I'll have to watch my back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:00 am

u404398 wrote:
Also another noobie question... during the game how do you see the kills and deaths of yourself, your teammates, and other team? And who is on our team and the other team?

I think you hold select, I find that sometimes that's what freezes my game if I look at it while I'm dead/dying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:10 am

shiznet23 wrote:
Lol...Whitman is crazy about his knifing. He has 1850 knife kills in 300 hours. My knife is my top weapon (aside from tanks) but I am no where near his level.

From what I hear, you arent bad yourself. I'll have to watch my back.

Well if you are in the server with him, you probably have nothing to worry about lol..

He would seem to be the Ra's al Ghul to my Batman lol! geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:22 pm

shiznet23 wrote:
Nixon, you are a tough dude to kill man. I barely have time to react when I see you and by the time I get my gun up I'm dead.

Yep, he is the Medusa. If he can see you you are dead...

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Bernini_medusa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:24 pm

sorry about the ticket count, it is back to 100% and the auto balance is on. I got it squared away last night right when everyone got off. It was my fault I thought it was at 200% so that is what I set it at. tried to change it during the 2nd match but apparently didn't save it. I will just stay away from the settings from now on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:29 pm

shiznet23 wrote:
Thanks for the games last night guys. It was a good match on Kharg Island. It was about 10:45 when it ended so I had to get to bed and I know a few of the other guys got offline as well. That one game took almost an hour and it was a tough one.

I think it was an extended ticket match, which is why it took so long. I think if it were 100% tickets, and there were quicker games, more guys would have stayed.

Man i had a tough time with you guys. It seemed like you guys ran in packs and all i did was run into 3 or 4 of ya at one time. If i got more than 1 i considered it a small victory. Sm198 slapped me around pretty hard as i think on Kharg i was around 7-14 against him. I was definitely frustrated but like i said id take battles like that everynight. Come back anytime or maybe we can invade your server one of these days.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:34 pm

Obticeo Sicarius wrote:
sorry about the ticket count, it is back to 100% and the auto balance is on. I got it squared away last night right when everyone got off. It was my fault I thought it was at 200% so that is what I set it at. tried to change it during the 2nd match but apparently didn't save it. I will just stay away from the settings from now on.

Dont worry about it at all. No problem IMO as a night here or there with higher tickets is a good change up. If they are pretty much level playing fields you can rack up some decent points and see some really good tough battles. Any good match makes the time fly by. Its the one sided ones that seem to drag on and in a high ticket match its 100 times worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:07 pm

CrazyNixon7 wrote:
shiznet23 wrote:

Man i had a tough time with you guys. It seemed like you guys ran in packs and all i did was run into 3 or 4 of ya at one time. If i got more than 1 i considered it a small victory. Sm198 slapped me around pretty hard as i think on Kharg i was around 7-14 against him. I was definitely frustrated but like i said id take battles like that everynight. Come back anytime or maybe we can invade your server one of these days.

We like to stick together. We find it's easier to take a flag and keep each other alive that way. Most of the time we're fighting unorganized randoms that dont communicate, so it's easier when you are a clan of 10-12 going talking and communicating against guys that are going solo.

But you guys are like us where you're all on team speak and communicate well. Those are the battles we like.

SM went off a little in that match last night. He went 63-25, most of the rest of us were negative. Once we were down to only 1 flag we were in trouble as we had to attack 3 and you guys always seemed to be there to fight us off.

We're on mostly every night so we'll either join you, or if your server is slow, feel free to join us.
Back to top Go down
Dog_soildier

Dog_soildier

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 17

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:37 pm

they were good games got my ass kicked a lot !
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/dogsoildier1?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:53 pm

last night was a good match on kharg. on karkland smalls got my tags twice within five minutes I think. Damn you Smalls.. JK.. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:01 am

I don't know what is causing the server not to fill up. Maybe it being labeled as a clan server is scaring people away. I don't know. I think the most it got before I left was 10-12 players and most of them 30's. I checked in every now and then and there were only 9 playing. maybe when it gets that low we just squad up and find a server to join in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:24 am

I believe that if people were still using the quick match we would not have a problem. With the advent of rent-a-server people are picking and choosing more. Otherwise, the 10 people may have led to the server filling up. That's just a guess...

Whether it's always full or not, I believe we all like having it. It's worth the price to me just to practice chopper skills when alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:26 am

I don't know where the hell my head was at last night. I had my tags taken quite a bit and couldn't hit anyone. Maybe the kids were on netflix again, but ... Damn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:36 am

Wasn't on long lastnight but had a plast playing Rush (think that is where you destroy the MCOM stations).

Had a blast in that game. Thanks for the good times. I don't think we could have gotten it any closer.

I learned alot lastnight. I had no idea you had to go to more then one set of MCOMs and destroy them. Everytime I have got in a match I was on the defending team and no one ever destroyed the first set of MCOMS.

Another thing I learned is Turp's skills are above me on flying a Helicopter but, still not a good idea to get in a helicopter when he is flying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:08 am

yes last night rush after krag was a good one, real intense came down to the wire at the end, even tho there was like 10 ppl all together
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 9:32 am

That rush match on Damavand made me rage Mad a bit, we were so close, last mcom, 7 tickets left and you guys blew it up.

Obticeo Sicarius wrote:
last night was a good match on kharg. on karkland smalls got my tags twice within five minutes I think. Damn you Smalls.. JK.. Embarassed
There was a lot of that going around, Turp was the one taking my tags a lot last night. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next