Over 30 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over 30 Clan

Call of Duty Clan Page

Back to Main Website  HomeHome  First REGISTER HERE  Then APPLY HERE  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Blogs  Videos  Log inLog in  Photos  Rules  

Over 30 Clan has moved. New site same domain. Visit www.over30clan.com to Register and Apply. See You there!!! Thanks The1UrLookin4

Google Search
Custom Search
Black Ops (#5)
Modern Warfare 3 (#2)
Black Ops 2 (#9)
PS3 Brothers Across the Pond
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Ps4 to xbox1 convert
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:54 am by makersmark123

» Introducing myself to the over30clan
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:05 pm by Guest

» New jack here from upstate NY
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 9:56 pm by Guest

» These forums are read only!!
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:55 pm by The1UrLookin4

» New Site is Live
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 4:56 pm by DjaxDjax6

» A Shushman in Need...
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 11:52 pm by gpfreak

» Netherlands
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 10:21 pm by Vidzjunkie

» Hello again
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:15 am by Gunny0

» 'ello 'ello!
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:14 am by Gunny0

» PS4 App: Wakoz_AK (needs to register)
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:13 am by Gunny0

» Ps3 App: Decaman (approved welcome back)
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:12 am by Gunny0

»  K.E.M problems
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:37 pm by MBZA

» I'd like to plan in a clan.
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm by Kenjamin77

» The new face of the Over30Clan
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 11:40 pm by douwant2

» Anyone still playing BO2?
BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 3:32 pm by brninitdwn

Ads
Google Ads

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion

Go down 
+3
Shooting-@-U
BigDaddySn0w
Severed Digits
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:53 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:
Let's do it! Also, just left a comment on battlelog about possibly setting the server to infantry only on smaller maps one night. I also still want to do HC at some point as well.

Would love to try some HC. Also a no plane or hell-o-craptor would be nice, I hate anyone that can fly those damn things for the simple fact that I can't. I would settle for infantry only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:12 pm

NCFishboy wrote:
DarkkerDaze wrote:
Let's do it! Also, just left a comment on battlelog about possibly setting the server to infantry only on smaller maps one night. I also still want to do HC at some point as well.

Would love to try some HC. Also a no plane or hell-o-craptor would be nice, I hate anyone that can fly those damn things for the simple fact that I can't. I would settle for infantry only.

My Havoc shot down 2 jets and two choppers for a total of six kills with the chopper last night on Oman. Fish...I still want to be friends. LOL

Seriously, it' so nice to finally be able to get some kills with those. Practice makes perfect...or at least good enough...

I've actually been in the server by myself flying choppers...just practicing landings on rooftops. Really helps hone your skills with fine movements, and allows you to do it in game for some easy points when capping flags.
Back to top Go down
Severed Digits

Severed Digits

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 26

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:06 pm

I hopped on a little while ago and was practicing chopper skills when Orwellian pig jumped in with me. We did a little friendly air to air combat, but once we started capping flags I may have gotten a little overzealous. I'm sorry if I went over the top there, Orwellian, but I promise it was done out of love.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Socom3D34D

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:24 pm

I did that once, but the other guy was WAY better in a chopper than I. I sort of poked him with a stick...and he proceeded to kick my ass. Very Happy

I've flown with him a few times though and learned a few things, so leaning/practice can only make you better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Sorry to bump an older topic but after last night imo i think there might be a bit of grey area with the server description and i wanted to hear some opinions on it. We have it saying dart glitch=kick but the M26 with standard ammo is almost as OP so someone could get away with using it and being in the rules. Second i personally am sick of the deployment chopper stealing. Last night on Nosehairs there are 3 helos in the air and none of them are friendly. Being on the US side we were suppsosed to be in control of 2 of them but they constantly were being spawn jacked. Pain in the ass always having to watch the sky for multiple choppers when 1 should be all you have to worry about. Some maps the helos arent in the restricted area so its fair game but the rest it needs to be stopped. We have no spawn trapping in the description but we should expand/change that. Maybe something like No deployment helo jacking/spawn trapping/killing and no M26 or you will be kicked/banned. Just my $.02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:11 pm

That works for me.. If no one has changed it by the time i get on, I will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:22 pm

That sounds good. I personally hate it when we are spawned jacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:18 pm

I would have happily kicked the guy who was doing it last night, but I only gave him a warning...and I was really trying to be nice about it too.

The lesson that I've learned here is that most gamers out there are going to come back with a smart-ass comment, so why waste my time. Might as well be my self and be an asshole. Kick'em and then message them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:36 pm

I feel the same way Kagan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:35 pm

good thing server was full, bad thing after about 4 rounds of losing by 150 tickets to some high ranking colonels I had to go. sorry, I like to be able to play more than about 5 seconds after spawning. getting owned by a level 100 over and over isnt much fun. maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Shooting-@-U

Shooting-@-U

Reach-a-Rounds Received : 3

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:02 am

that Brazilian team of 4 was just whipping us. I mean me & a team mate was shooting at a guy Jamalrice he was doing matrix like moves & killing us. I change to the a-91 with laser & just start spraying & praying. in a match he went 26 & 2.

In another match in Wake Island me & a team mate was taking turn trying to bring down a Heli me shot, 7 sec he shot we couldn't lock on & when we did smoke came out & we couldn't lock, whrn we did got a lock, them he do the flair by the time I reload he had the smoke up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 7:38 am

Jamal was from Barbados, and the rest were Mexico/San Diego area (I think).

Not only were they good, but our EC pings were not going to serve us well while playing against them. I've never seen shit like last night...ever. You're correct about the Matrix stuff...

Furthermore, I dont want to be involved in this bringing of very competitive clans to our server. I don't have the time to sit around making it to 100, and I sure as hell don't want to play against them every time I get on the ps3. Some take this stuff to seriously, while all Im looking for is to waste a few hours every other day. I'll apparently need to check the battlelog posts to avoid fiascos like last night.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:42 am

Umm yeah that was one if not the worst nights of BF3 ive had and i know i wasnt the only one feeling that way. Im all for trying to keep the server as full as possible but inviting competitive clans isnt the way to do it. I still dont know why i played the last hour since by then i had really lost interest and didnt put much effort into playing. Those guys were the ultimate vehicle whores and when on foot they were "matrix" like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:47 am

Oh yeah i forgot to add the giggle of the night. I owned some guy over and over with my M26 mass(no it wasnt underslung with dart so its not a glitch/cheat basically=to a regular shotty) and he sends me a pm calling me a camping bitch homo that needs to GTFO of the server! Sorry thanx for playing and dont let the door hit you where the good god split ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:23 am

I wasn't having a great time either, but I don't think the point here was to invite competitive clans to the server. The point was to try to get other clans in there so we wouldn't have to fight each other, and to not have 7 people total on the server. Clans don't mind being switched all to the same side so we 30's can all be together as well. We have had 4GC in there and done OK. a few GoML guys were in there the other night and we did OK.

If that happens again, then someone should kick them from the server. I gave a large majority of you guys Admin so you could do things like that. The beatings were coming from players that were out of the country, or so far West that the connection was being skewed. So kick or ban them. I may even put that in the message. Something about how players with poor pings may be kicked, except I don't know how to find that out.

I appreciate Wini's efforts to get more people on the server, as no one likes to play against each other, and we all like playing on a full-ish server. Apparently we need to figure out some different way of getting it full. I have tried just spreading the name over battlelog, as has Wini. Not sure what else we can do to get the server full, but at the same time make everyone happy with the opposition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 9:46 am

We all appreciate your efforts on populating the server, and I believe you're right about finding some other way. What that is, I'm not exactly sure either.

We all know there is a big difference between competitive clans and recreational clans. How we put ourselves out there is probably the most important thing. What we are looking for has to be clear. It's like some sort of grey area between normal blue hats and hardcore clans. Just good enough not to bail on us. Does that exist? No fucking idea...

These guys think were looking for some hardcore clan match, and I show up like the noob medic in those videos. "Hey look, a med pack!" "Stop reviving me, just let me die!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:01 am

Shooting-@-U wrote:

In another match in Wake Island me & a team mate was taking turn trying to bring down a Heli me shot, 7 sec he shot we couldn't lock on & when we did smoke came out & we couldn't lock, whrn we did got a lock, them he do the flair by the time I reload he had the smoke up again.

The pilot was running ECM which destroys any antiair capability including laser guided javelin missles and has a reload time of 10 secs. the gunner was running IR flare for heat seekers. between the two coordinating the only way to bring that chopper down is with a jet. Very difficult to manage when a good pilot gunner with coordinated defenses get in the air together.

I too am in the camp of "Recreational gamer". I hate playing hardcore competitive clans as much as I hate killing my fellow 30's. (Except when I try and take my tags back from Daze, but he has that shit coming.) I get on BF3 when I can, to relax, and shoot the shit with you boys ala Black OPs. I think advertising on the Battlelogs will only bring in the hardcore clans as they are smelling the blood in the water. We had no problem populating the server earlier. I think we need to stay in contact with clans like GOML. not sure about 4GC as I haven't played with them, but Nixon has and didn't have good things to say about it. If we do advert on Battlelog we need to ensure we push the fact it is a recreational server and foreign ping and hardcore momma's basement dwellers need not apply. just my 0.02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:18 am

You're right.. Earlier we had no problem. Lately it seems like every other night I hop on to 9 of 24. If advertising on battlelog isn't going to get people who aren't going to kick our faces in then I am open to suggestion as to how we get the thing populated.

For the record, I am not looking to "Clan battle" all the time. I think it would be fun every few weeks or so, but I am NOT trying to get this thing headed in the direction of competitive battles all the time. I enjoy playing regular games. The issue here is that, again, no one wants to fight 30 on 30 and no one wants to play 4 on 5.. Therefore in order to make everyone happy we have to find a happy medium somehow. I don't know how to do that apparently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:34 am

BigDaddyN8 wrote:
push the fact it is a recreational server and foreign ping and hardcore momma's basement dwellers need not apply.

LMAO....will all that text fit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:43 am

I joined late last night and got put on the other side with u40 and felt for you guys, well except when Darker took my tags, and kept tell u40 that you guys must be hating it. I switch teams when I got a chance, but by that time everybody must have been fed up and got off line. Hope it goes better tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 11:54 am

Does anyone know how to tell if someone has a foreign ping?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:54 pm

I don't know how to tell if someone has a foreign ping. I know that Friday and Saturday nights tend to have a lot more players on because there is no work/school the next day. maybe the network gets bogged down because of that. I know that I play on Australian servers from time to time and have no lag issues. I am on the west coast and I know I don't have "matrix" moves on the 30 server, not even close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:57 pm

DarkkerDaze wrote:

they talk funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:02 pm

MiiisterAnderson wrote:
DarkkerDaze wrote:

they talk funny.

True. That or they are in Brooklyn where they could just as well talk funny.

Quote :
I know that I play on Australian servers from time to time and have no lag issues. I am on the west coast and I know I don't have "matrix" moves on the 30 server, not even close.

Weird.. Then I don't know how to explain it. I haven't heard of any hacks for PS3 yet, and if you are on WC and play Lag Free on Aussie servers, I'm not sure how Sweden playing on EC server would cause such lag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:21 pm

Im 100% in agreement with praise for Wini and Darkker trying to bring in some players. Its fine to throw out the server on battlelog but when you get responses maybe take a bit to look at what would be showing up before pursuing it further. I looked at the PooN clan well before last night and knew if they showed up we would be toasted so i wasnt suprised by the outcome. My take of the Battlelog forums is its filled with more hardcore gamers/clans than the recreational type gamers so the "hardcore clans looking for blood" is spot on. Like i pointed out before from reading some of their platoon posts they seem to look for lesser clans to feast on. The Sub1,OGz and Goml guys seem to be similar to us so we've played them well. They seem kinda laid back like us but still like to win/play well. Its the clans that have strict rules,mandatory practices and such with their 700-800 average spm that we need to avoid. I tried to be nice as i could and sent the PooN guy a pm message last night asking them to leave and that we've seen enough of them but still thanked them for visiting. Not easy for me to do that since im so competitive but it just wasnt fair to everyone else in the room. They wouldnt leave so we made the decision to kick them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:28 pm

I tried to get on a server last night that was a clan server. they had a similar description as us "laid back group of older players...." It was something like "couch potato gamers" can't remember exactly. I was trying to join up with smalls but the server was full. maybe check them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion    BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BF3: x30x PTFO or GTFO Server Discussion
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next